Chapter 6- Things don't always turn out as you plan them too

(Jessica's p.o.v)

We walked into school to go to our next lesson. We were early for maths, so me and justin sat at the back. Then Becca walked in. Justin gave me a nudge which made me jump. I looked up at her walking towards us with a smirk on her face.

'Hey Justy' she said as she sat on the other side of him

'hey rebecca' he said trying to sound happy.

'so I was thinking, you could take me on a date tonight?' she asked him.

'uhm, I can't sorry, I'm going over Jessica's house aren't I jess?' he turned and looked at me. He elbowed me in the ribs.

'Ouch. Huh?' I asked holding onto my ribs where Justin had just elbowed me.

'I'm coming to yours tonight aren't I?' he asked giving me a little nod trying to avoid Rebecca from seeing it.

'oh erm yeah, we have to do....stuff' I replied not knowing what to say.

'stuff?' becca asked raising her eyebrows.

'yeah, you know...uhm...homework?'  i said.

'oh uhm okay.' she said nodding

Her face was so orange and covered in so much make up it was unbelievable. I don't what Justin even saw in her in the first place. and her hair, you could clearly see it had been dyed about a thousand times.

Then the teacher walked in.

'goodmorning class' he said looking at something on a piece of paper, walking over to his seat.

'goodmorning mr.jones' the class chorused.

He started to take the register.

'Justin?'

'yes sir' Justin answered.

'Jessica?'

'yes sir' I answered

'Rebecca?'

'yeah' she answered. i looked at her. She was doing her nails or something? i laughed quietly.

'Rebecca?' he asked again

'YES I'M HERE!' She said waving one hand in the air at him. he shook his head and carried on doing the register.

I rolled my eyes at Justin and he laughed. 

* skipping the lesson*

'so Justy, will you take me shopping at the weekend?' Rebecca asked putting a nail file back in her back.

'uhm I'll see if I'm free.' he said turning to look at her.

'Cool, you can pick me up 1 sharp' then she stood up and walked out before he could answer her.

We stood up and walked out a few seconds after she had gone.

'so you're taking her shopping?' I asked him

'looks like it' he said sad.

'will you come, Jess?' he looked at me hopefully.

'uhm yeah sure' I replied

he hugged me 'thankyou so much, I won't be able to deal with her by myself'

I laughed at him and we walked to the canteen.

We sat on the table opposite becca so she had a clear view of us. she was sitting with two other cheerleaders. She waved at us...well probably just Justin but yahno.

He smiled at her and then turned to me.

I got a packet of crisps out of my bag and opened the packet.

i turned to talk to Justin. I opened my mouth to talk when his lips crashed down on mine. What the hell is he doing?

It took a few seconds to sink in but then i realised it was just fake and he was making Rebecca jealous. 

So, i kissed back because I knew I had to. It felt so right though! I had butterflies. He rested his hands on my cheeks. then he pulled back.

We stared at each other for what seemed like forever.

Then he said 'i'm so sorry Jess'

I bit my bottom lip nervously and nodded.

'but it was for Becca' he looked at me and I saw hurt in his eyes and then he nodded. but why was he sad?

'whats wrong?' i asked him

I turned to where becca was sitting and she had gone. That meant she seen us.

I turend back to Justin. 

'nothing. I'm just going to go. uhm, see ya later? I opened my mouth but by the time I went to say something he was walking away.

I picked my crisps up and ran after him.

'Justin where are you going?' I said while still trying to catch up to him.

'english' he replied not looking at me.

'but it doesn't start for another 20 minutes'

'well, I want to be early, problem?' He said finally stopping to look at me. waiting for an answer.

I shook my head.

'good' then he turned away and carried on walking.

Seriously, what is his problem?

'I just don't get why you're so upset. i mean Becca saw  you, you got what you wan-

'NO JESS!  I DIDNT GET WHAT I WANTED! I THOUGHT I DID, BUT I NEVER. AND YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TOO STUPID TO SEE MY PROBLEM BECAUSE I HAVE MADE IT QUITE CLEAR!' he shouted at me

My mouth was wide open. He has never shouted at me, once, in his entire life.

He stormed off leaving me stood there surprised, confused. I didn't know what he meant. 'obviously because i'm too stupid' 

I ran to the girls toilets and locked my self in a cubicle and I cried. i didn't bother going to English. that would mean sitting beside Justin and awkwardness. Plus, i didn't want him to know i've been crying. So i hid in the toilets until school was over and i knew I was the only one left. then I walked home by myself in the rain. It took half an hour at the speed I was walking. But i didn't care. i cant get any more sadder than i am now. I don't think its physically possible.

Okay so i know it's a bit of a downer but it will get better in the next chapter :) Alrightt then thanks for reading. payce <3