Chapter 18-but this doesn't change anything

************JUSTIN'S POV************

'Hannah what are you doing?' I asked her as she came and sat on my knee. Like seriously, what does this girl think she is doing? She leaned forward and kissed me. I lifted my hands up to push her off me but I heard someone say my name and Hannah pulled her self away from me. I looked past Hannah to see Jessica standing by the door, I felt guilty as hell even though it wasn't my fault. She turned away, then looked at me for one last time. This time tears had filled her eyes and rolling down her cheeks, Then she quickly turned round and ran out of the door. 

I pushed Hannah off of me and she fell on the floor but i wasn't bothered. I ran out of the door and shouted of Jess. She turned round and looked at me. i didn't expect her to stop, i expected her to keep on running but I'm glad she did stop, maybe she'll let me explain myself.

'What?' she spat at me.

'jess' I began 'It's not what it-' she cut me off with something I wasn't expecting.

'ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE? OH HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE IN MY LIFE? I SAW YOU WITH MY OWN EYES! YOU WERE KISSING HER AND YOU KNOW IT! I UNDERSTAND YOU LIKE HER I JUST DONT GET WHY. AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?' 

Why was she even asking that? Of course she's enough for me. She's everything i've ever wanted. Can't she bloody see that?

She broke down crying and sat on the floor in the middle of the corridor and hugged her legs, crying into them.

I looked around to see people staring at us. they were making me so angry. Why can't they mind their own bloody business? The nosy #@£!*$%^&.

'SO WHY DID YOU KISS HANNAH?' she screamed at me.

'I didn't-' and then again...she cut me off.

'OMG JUSTIN WHY ARE YOU BLOODY LYING TO ME? I JUST SAW YOU KISS HER!'

I began to speak but she stood up and wiped her eyes.

'I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT JUSTIN. I'M GOING! SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND DON'T COME CHASING ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I HATE YOU!' she sreamed at me then ran away. 

I couldn't move. My body was stiff. Those three words went right through me like a bullet. Those three words that I hoped I'd never have to witness in my life from her killed me. The worst part was, she meant it. 

I felt an arm wrap round my waist and I looked to see hannah standing beside me. I can't believe she even dares to touch me after that. I never want to see her again. 

I violently pushed her off me and she looked at me as if she was frightened. Yeah, the bitch better be scared.

'WHAT THE HELL, HANNAH? YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE THE NERVE TO COME AND TOUCH ME AFTER YOU JUST MADE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND FALL OUT! WHY DID YOU EVEN KISS ME? YOU SLUT! YOU KNOW JESSICA IS MY GIRLFRIEND, SO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND KISS ME? DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY? WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER? BECAUSE IT'S SICK! YOU'RE SICK. I JUST MET YOU YESTERDAY AND I ALREADY F**KING HATE YOU. SO JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE, BITCH. AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!'

I walked into my room and slammed the door behind me. I threw myself onto the bed, covered my face in the pillow and cried.

************

I woke up three hours later and noticed Jess still wasn't back. Should I start to be getting worried now? I looked in the bags and threw on some trackies and walked out of the room. I walked out of the hotel and thought about where she could be. Crap, what if she's lost?

I started panicking. Calm down Justin, you'll find her.

Okay, think, think, think. What does she love?

THE BEACH.

I ran to the beach and started to run across the sand. 'JESS' I screamed uncountable times. I started to walk because i was out of breath.  I've been looking for her for about 1 hour now. I walked slowly and spun myself in a circle just incase I had accidentally walked past her. But when i spun back round I saw her. Well, I think it was her. No, it couldn't be her. The girl was kissing a boy who had her round his waist.

'Jess?' I asked in a shaky voice, scared of who's face I would see when they turned round.

She turned round and I felt my heart sink and hit off the floor, shattering into a million pieces. It was Jess. I kept my eyes on the boy she was kissing put her down and she walked over to me. I didn't notice that tears were running down my face until i ran my hands through my hair and the palm of my hands touched my face and they were wet. I clenched my fists together and forced myself not to punch anything. Jess reached out and went to touch my arm.

'DON'T TOUCH ME!' I warned her. She ignored me and rested her hand on my arm.

'I SAID DONT TOUCH ME!' I shouted again and pushed her hand off me. I pushed past her and started to walk away. I heard her running after me.

'Justin!' she shouted after me.

'go kiss your new boyfriend' I hissed. I heard her stop but I carried on walking. I turned around and couldn't see her anymore. I turned back and walked toward the hotel. People were looking at me because of all the tears running down my face. I decide i would take the stairs. I ran up them, banging on each step, trying to get my anger out but it didn't help. Not even after 10 steps every floor and i was on the fourteenth.

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut again. I stripped off to my boxers and got into bed. I cried and cried but i couldn't fall back asleep because there was too much on my mind, so i decided i would stay up and wait for Jess to come back, if she does. She might go stay with her new bloody boyfriend. I punched the bed really hard in anger, just thinking of her kissing someone else. She could be kissing him right now. I kept punching the bed taking all my stress out onto it. I punched and punched until I think i broke my knuckles and i started crying again in pain.

I got out of bed and ran some cool water from the tap onto my hands. They were turning bright red and the pain was starting to get worse.

'OW!' I squealed in pain. I'm so soft. I need to freaking man up.

I stopped the tap and rubbed my hands dry with the towel. I climbed back into bed and pulled the covers over the top of me. I closed my eyes when i heard banging on the door.

I walked to the door to see who it was. I opened it a bit to and saw Jess standing there with a guilty look on her face. I stepped to the side and let her walk in then i shut the door behind her. She walked into the bedroom and put her pyjamas on. She climbed into bed and I walked over and climbed into the other side. I lay so I was facing my back to her and her back was to mine. 

'look Justin-' she started. She paused for a long time, unsure of what she was going to say. I let her have some time to think of the right way she was going to say something to me and said 'I'm tired, just go to sleep and we'll talk in the morning, yeah?' my voice was weak from all the crying.

I heard her sigh 'yeah, okay then' 

The room went dark because she turned the lamp off. I closed my eyes and we lay in awkward silence.

'Goodnight Justin' she finally said.

'Goodnight Jess' I replied. I turned over to my other side so I was facing her back, She was so close yet so far away. I lay with my eyes open and then i heard her say 'I love you' she turned her head round to look at me so I quickly closed my eyes. She turned her head back round.

She still loves me. I was so happy. She said she hated me earlier so she obviously didn't mean it. I was really happy but it  still didn't change anything.

'I love you too' I whispered back to her. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to fall asleep but I kept crying. But then I finally cried myself to sleep and I think Jess did the same so I wrapped my arm around her before I fell asleep.

*************

OKAY, so this is everything thats happened but from Justin's point of view, so you know whats really happening on his side. 

I know this is also a short chapter but I'll try to make the next one longer. Thanks for reading :) <3