Chapter 12-the best surprise

Okay so I'm uploading this from my phone so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. I tried my best lol and thanks for reading my story :D

And I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

*****************

We arrived in Hawaii at 7pm. The sun was going down and the sky was a beautiful red colour. Everything was so gorgeous and amazing it was like I was dreaming. I got out of the airplane and walked to the steps. The warm air hit my face and I breathed in the fresh smell of Hawaii. Justin wrapped his free arm round my waist and kissed my cheek.

'we're going to have so much fun' he said excitedly.

'I know I can't wait' I replied.

We walked into the airport and got the bags that Justin had packed by himself. We walked out of the air port and went to the car hire shop that was built onto the airport. Justin bought an expensive car with no roof because it was too hot for a roof. It was an amazing car. I really don't know how Justin can afford this stuff.

We got in the car, Justin was driving. There was a map in te car telling us what way we needed to go. Justin spent about 5 minutes looking for the place that we were staying in.

'ah there it is there' Justin said putting a big circle round it with his red marker pen. He had drew along the roads he needed to drive along because neither of us were good with maps so he would probably forget where abouts we were and we would be lost in the middle of Hawaii at 7:30pm.

He started up the car and we drove off. We drove along past all the beaches. The little cafe's and restraunts were lit up different colour blues and purples. There were people packing up their towels and making their ways off the beach. There were a few couples walking along the beach hand in hand and looking all loved up. It was so romantic and cute. That would be me and Justin hopefully tomorrow. I smiled to myself. I was so lucky to find a boyfriend and a best friend like Justin.

We got to the 5 star hotel we would be staying in for the next two weeks and Justin parked his car in the private car park for only the people staying in the hotel. We got out of the car and I helped Justin carry some of the bags. He locked the car and we walked into the hotel. It was huge. I felt like I was famous walking in there. We went to the reception and Justin booked us in. The young man at the counter gave us the key to our room and told us to 'enjoy our stay'. Justin thanked him and we walked to the elevator. We got into the elevator and Justin pressed the button with the number 14 on it.

My eyes widened. The 14th floor? Thats going to be rediculously high! I grabbed onto Justin's hand and squeezed it and I shut my eyes tightly.

Justin must have seen me and he said 'don't worry baby everything is going to be fine.' he kissed the top of my head and then the elevator door opened. I got out and I couldn't walk properly. My legs felt like jelly and my hands were shaking.

Justin took the bags off me and have me a piggy back.

Justin told me he would have gotten a room on a lower floor but the suites started on this floor and up and he wanted to make sure we were luxurious. We got to the end of the corridor and Justin took te key out of my hand and swiped it across the door. The red light turned green and made a noise as it unlocked and let us in. Justin walked in struggling because he still had me on his back and he has 5 bags in his hands. He dropped the bags onto a sofa that was right by the door. He let out a sigh of relief and he grabbed onto my hands, still with me on his back. We walked round the corner to see a huge living room. My mouth opened wide and I'm guessing Justin's did too.

'oh.my.gosh' me and Justin said at the same time.

He slowly put me down onto the floor, not taking our eyes off our room for the next 2 weeks.

I walked over to the glass door and pulled them open. There was a big balcony with a table and two chairs on it. I walked over to the edge and the view was amazing. You could see the beach and all the colourful street lights. You could see the dark blue sky with a bright white moon siting in the middle. A little town filled with people looking in shops and speaking in a different language. It was amazing. Really beautiful.

I felt a pair of soft arms wrap round my waist from the back. He leaned his Chin on the top of my head.

'beautiful isn't it?' justin asked me, but we both knew what my answer was.

We stood there for a while watching the passer by's carrying bags of shopping and friends talking to each other in the street. Little kids playing on their bycicles and scooters on a dark night at 8pm because the streets and people here were harmless and it was a welcoming and friendly environment.

Justin spun me round and we walked back inside. There were two doors attached onto the living room. The kitchen was built in with the living

Room. We walked through the door closest to the balcony and it was the bathroom. It had a toilet, two sinks, a bath, a shower, a jacuzzi and a sauna. It was a girls dream

Bathroom. We walked out and went into the next door. The bedroom with the biggest bed you have ever seen. There was an en-suite in the bedroom with a toilet, sink and a shower. The bedroom walls had a large painting of the ocean. There was tons of different shads of blue and green for the sea and then the bright orange sunset. It was a big semi circle on top if the sea and it was reflecting. The sky was shades of reds oranges and pinks. It was a beautiful painting. I wish I could draw, it's amazing to think that people the same as me are able to do amazing stuff like this.

There was also a glass door in our bedroom with a balcony. It was overlooking a bunch of other hotels and a giant play park which included everything that's children like. Monkey bars, swings, slides, sand pits, round-a-bouts and a big football pitch and basketball court.

I turned round to see Justin lying on the bed. His head was leaning on his hands and he was laying on his back. Relaxed out on the bed that looked so amazingly comfortable. He romoved one of his arms from being his head and patted the space beside him.

'come on' he said to me smiling.

'Justin don't you want to explore? We should make the most of it rather than laying in bed' I said to him.

'Jess, we have two whole weeks to explore' he said to me.

'fine' I replied, giving up quickly. I got changed into some pyjama shorts and a vest top. I climbed into bed beside justin.

We're on holiday in hawaii, we've just gotten here, it's just after 8pm

And here we are...lying in bed.

' Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

'it's so hot' I said to Justin quickly climbing out of the blankets and laying on top of them like justin was doing.

'oh I'm sorry, do you want me to leave?' Justin asked winking.

'huh?' I asked him giving him a confused look.

'because you said its hot in here so i asked if you wanted me to leave...you know....because I'm hot' he explained

To me.

'oh I get it now.' I said laughing. I hit his bare chest playfully 'stuck-up' I said.

'hey. I'm just telling the truth. I'm sexy and I know it. And you know it too' he said winking at me again.

I rolled my eyes at him.

He pecked my lips and tangled his fingers in my hair. We lay facing each other on the bed. Staring into each others eyes. I closed my eyes and kissed his soft lips again. We lay thee the rest of the night. Laughing. Talking. Cuddling. Kissing. Joking. Whispering cute things to each other. Constantly saying 'I love you' to each other. The night couldnt have been any better. It was perfect and I'm so glad it was with Justin. My best friend. My boyfriend. My absolute everything. We were together now. A team. He was my other half and I was his. We are in love and I hope it will last forever.