Chapter 15-Me, Justin and Hannah = drama

THE NEXT DAY

I got out of bed and looked for Justin. He was sitting at the table in the main room, on his phone. I walked over to him to see what he wanted to do today.

'Morning' I said to him tiredly.

'Good morning beautiful' He answered,quickly lifting his phone into his pocket and smiling at me.

'So what're we doing today?' I asked Justin.

'we could just stay in our room today, I'm tired and this heat is too hot' he said 'we still have 1 week and 5 days' 

'ok then. Just us two?' I asked him

'No, I invited Hannah along too' He answered me.

'oh' Was all i said.

'She's a nice girl, isn't she Jess?' he asked me as he pulled me onto his knee.

'I dont know, she didn't talk to me' I answered him flatly.

I got up from his lap and walked into the bathroom. I had a shower and brushed my teeth. 

There was something about Hannah that I didn't like. Does Justin like her? Does she like Justin?  Was he checking her out yesterday? Or was I just over reacting? I didn't have an answer for those yet. But I was planning to find out. 

I tied my hair back into a pony tail and walked out of the bathroom. I was expecting to just see Justin but Hannah was already here too.

Hell begins now...

Hannah was sitting opposite Justin and they were laughing at something. I walked over to them and sat down beside Justin. Hannah stopped laughing and she looked at me.

'oh...hey...what's your name again?' she asked. She obviously knew, she was just saying it.

'It's Jessica' I told her with a blank expression on my face.

She seemed to ignore me and turned back to Justin and they carried on talking. I sort of felt like the third wheel even the Justin was my boyfriend. Not hers.

I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up and walked out of the hotel room. I started to walk down the corridor until I got halfway and Justin stopped me. 

'Jess, where are you going?' He asked me.

'I don't know, Just wondering round the hotel. I wouldn't want to come between you and Hannah. She obviously doesn't want me there.' 

'Jess, she's not like that. Maybe you should get to know here, your not talking at all.'

'because i can't find a place to fit a word in and even when i do she starts to glare at me.' I told him.

'Jess, you're just over reacting! please come back in' he begged me.

Maybe i was over reacting. I nodded and turned back. Me and Justin both walked into the hotel room and sat back beside Hannah.

'Everything ok?' she asked us sweetly.

Justin looked at me and nodded, signalling for me to talk.

'yeah, everything's, uh, fine. Sorry for walking out' I said.

'it's fine' she giggled.

Justin and Hannah carried on talking and Justin kept giving me a look for me to talk, and I did. Maybe I was just being jealous and thinking the wrong things. Hannah actually seemed to be a really nice girl.

'Hold on, I'm just going to the bathroom' I said. Justin and Hannah both nodded and I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I walked over to the mirror above the sink and put some mascara on. I washed my hands an then dried them with the towel. I pulled the handle on the door down and opened it. I walked out of the door and turned to see something that made me shocked. I knew it! I didn't know wether I was surprised or not.

I saw Hannah sitting on Justin's knee and he was kissing her. My eyes started stinging and my vision became a blur. I shut my eyes tight making myself not cry.

'Justin?' I hardly whispered. Hannah turned her head and looked at me. She smirked at me evilly.  I ignored her and kept my eyes on Justin. He looked at me with a sorrow face. He felt guilty. He deserves too. Clearly I'm not enough for him. I turned my head away from them as a tear fell from my eye. I looked at him one last time then ran out of the room. 

'JESS!' I heard Justin shout.

I stopped and looked at him. But i don't know why. I should have just kept on running.

'What?' I spat.

'Jess, it's not what it-'

'ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE? OH HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE IN MY LIFE? I SAW YOU WITH MY OWN EYES! YOU WERE KISSING HER! AND YOU KNOW IT. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LIKE HER I JUST DON'T GET WHY. AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?' I broke down crying at this point. I sat on the floor of the corridor and hugged my legs crying.

By this time there were people standing at there doors watching as if this were some movie. 'no Jess, of course you're enough for me. You're everything to me.'

'SO WHY DID YOU KISS HANNAH?' I screamed at him. I didn't care how loud I was, or how many people were watching and listening to us. I was too angry at him.

'I didn't -'

'OMG JUSTIN WHY ARE YOU BLOODY LYING TO ME? I JUST SAW YOU KISS HER!' 

'I-' Justin began to speak. I stood up and wiped my eyes.

'I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT JUSTIN. I'M GOING SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND DON'T COME CHASING ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I HATE YOU!' I ran away from him. I felt guilt run through me. I didn't really hate him. I've ruined everything. No actually he's ruined everything! If he didn't go around kissing girls when he's got a girlfriend then we wouldn't be in this mess. I got in the elevator and kicked the wall of it in anger. the i turned to see a man looking at me in horror.

'oh, uhm sorry. i didn't know anyone was in here.' I said to him, biting the bottom of my lip nervously.

He nodded at me and quickly walked out of the elevator leaving me by myself. 

I don't know where I am even going to go. I'm in Hawaii! I don't know anywhere here, because Justin had this stupid idea of staying in the hotel all day instead of going out to explore hawaii like I wanted to.

I ran out of the elevator when the door opened and ran out of the hotel. The warm air hit me as I carried on running. But I didn't know where I was going. I just kept running.

********

Ending it there. :) So, the next chapter will be up either tonight or tomorrow. I feel like writing tonight I don't know why lol. Oh well. See yaah :D and thanks for reading. :) and sorry for it being another short one :( but I have the next few chapters all planned out :)