Just met

"living his life that's what he did , conquering the world that's what she did..."

Yousef's Pov: (set around 2014)

Like any other day I woke up with the same emptiness, looking outside wasn't an option for me , the only light that I could stand was that of my TV.

Stores pulled down , puffy eyes , overweighted , nothingness 

Miserable that's what I'm feeling right now , not giving a hundred percent to my career, giving up on life , what kind of excuses of a human being do I make...

To add a little to my pain I decided to watch some videos on youtube, scrolling down something catches my attention : iiSuperwomanii - How to be good parents . And for the first time this week I laugh, a genuine , truly felt laugh thanks to Lilly Singh a friend of mine you could see it that way, we ain't really in contact all the time but man she is so strong , funny, smart, and beautiful I even admit that even dressed like a man she is kinda cute and I would love to know her more.

Seeing this made me rethink my day , I should not only be sleeping today I'm going to see if the outside world wants me by calling a friend , whoever is free. The first to answer will be the winner.

Wooooah Swoozie is up for anything, ok well lets go then I'm going to crash at his for a bit it will be a great opportunity to know him better.

Later that day at Swoosie's : 

Yousef (Talking about Lilly) Yeah she is a genius man , and she is beautiful too , I've been trying to hook up with her for like 4 years now.                                                                                                                                      

Swoozie: you know she admitted to have a crush on you 

Yousef: yeah but I lost the muscles man ...

Few month later: 

Yousef's POV: 

I finally woke up to a brand new day , the one in which I decided that I would change my life I could not stand myself anymore ! 

No one's pov:

The new Yousef was there no more hiding , in his 90 days challenge he changed so much got stronger physically and mentally  even if he fell down overtime he got up stronger than ever.

A lot has happened, but one thing caught his attention . It was the entering of Lilly in his life that moved to LA in HIS building . Doing a Collab with her , felt like he just met her she was so much more that what he remembered of her . The energy of a conquerer, that felt so good to be around , was surrounding her. Too bad he couldn't enjoy to have a neighbour as great as her since he decided to move out. Doesn't matter Yousef was determined to stay in contact with her , it wasn't just a social obligation it was a need. He felt something drawing him to her and you know he still had that lap dance to give her too ... 

Author's note: 

Hello ! How you doing ? You appreciated that story ? If so you my friend you just made my day ! But maybe you hated it ? Well then reading the next chapter  might change that , and if not well try with the next next chapter , and if not well try with the next next next chapter and if not well then you know the drill ... 

Anyways Thank you for giving my story a chance ! 

Comments , likes and all that good stuff are greatly appreciated ! :D