My besfriend

Sitting in my drive way I decided to text my girl kamry to link up to temporarily take my mind off things.

Me: wyd, you tryna hit up happy hour? 😊

Kam: hell yeah bitch but yu know Yu gone have to come pick me up because you know jazzy ain't gone agree unless yal face to face lol 😂

Me: girl I know, her ass don't play no games about you lol 😂 that's why she my nigga 💯

Kam: btchhh yal get on my nerves lol & I'm already ready 😝

Me: otw (on the way) boo

Yeah my girl kamry was gay well bi because she like niggas too but her & jazzy been rockin 4 years strong. I know if they ever broke up she wouldn't date another girl she might still get freaky with them but never on a relationship type level. I know my friend, the only reason she is in a relationship with jazzy is because she is a stud that can handle her. No!! she not the type that thinks she a real man or what's to be a man. She is just aggressive enough to keep kamry's sassy ass under control.

Kamry and Jazzy were the perfect match! Two light skinned conceited girls that's likes to take selfies all day. Kamry was about 5"3' 140 lbs but her ass was huge! Light brown eyes and long gold curls that's flowed from her roots to her shoulders. She is gorgeous!

Jazzy's real name is Jazmine. But she allows NOBODY to call her that except kam. I've witnessed her snap at other people for calling her by her government so I already knew not to even try it. Jazzy was 5"8' tall as hell compared to us. Her hair was so long it touched the top of her ass but she wore it in a pony tail every day with a polo hat if she didn't have it in a bun. She was known for her long hair, staying polo'd down every day head to toe & her bad ass girlfriend.

                                 **
Pulling up at their spot I hop out and leave the car running because I know we won't be long. As I walk in I see kam on top of jazzy with her arms wrapped around her neck damn near sucking her face off. I cleared my throat and said "yeah don't stop cause I'm here, I'm nobody". Jazzy pulled back and started laughing while saying "you see what you interrupting for happy hour" 
I chucked while plopping down on the couch beside them and whined "but jazzy I neeeeed her, I need to vent about Erick" jazzy snapped "I told you I didnt like him for you long time ago taylen but yal go have yal little girl talk I gotta bust a swerve anyways" she said while getting up kissing kam on the forehead and heading out the door.

Turning down the radio in the car kam asked "so what happened this time" I sighed and said " I just can't keep settling, I want to put him out but I know he has no where else to go.." Kam interrupted "oh his ass has plenty of places to go, maybe not here in Atlanta but you can ship his ass back to Ohio, shit I'll even pay" she said with the most serious look on her face. I shook my head and got quite because I knew she was right I could just send him back just like I sent for him to come live here.

Pulling up at the Honey Trap Bar I put the car in park, checked my make up and I must admit I was looking good. My hair was pressed out hanging down the middle of my back. I have on a sexy black crop top that hangs off my shoulder with a black and gray skirt that hugs my slim body so perfectly. Once we got in the bar every guys head in there turned in our direction. While we were waiting on the bar tender to come take our order she walks over with a bottle of Moët and two whine glasses and told us it was from someone who would like to remain anonymous but they wanted her to let us to know that one of us were the most beautiful woman they has ever seen. We looked at Eachother then glanced around the room but everyone was staring so it was hard to tell who Mr. Anonymous was. While filling up her glass kam joked and said "You know he was talking about me right" I chuckled and replied "you wish" while holding out my glass so she could pour me my drink with a smirk on my face.

After sitting and talking for about 20 minutes some red head girl comes behind kam and covers her eyes. Kam said "wtf who is this" while rubbing her hands trying to feel who the person could be. "It's me silly" says the red head then kissed kam on the ear. Kam jumped out of her seat as if her ass was on fire and yelled out "BABYYYYYYY" so loud that once again every one was looking at us.

Kam: taylen this is my friend baby &
baby this is my Bestfriend Tay

Baby: nice to meet you Tay, my real name is brandy but everyone calls me baby

"Nice to meet you too baby" I said with the fakest smile and in my fakest happy voice. I'm sure kam picked up on it. I told them that I was going to use the restroom and I'll be right back but I'm sure kam knew I left for a reason and to have her gone before I got back. As I stood in the mirror I thought to myself was I jealous that kam had another friend she was that excited to see or because the red head kissed kam on the ear which made me wonder what their history really is. Me and kam have know each other since we were in elementary school but she moved away in middle school and didn't return until
Sophomore year in high school. that's when we became bestfriends/bestfriends with benefits. One night I slept over at kams house and we were watching some movie I dont remember the name, but it was a scene of girls kissing and having sex. I got kinda aroused but I pushed the thought in the back of my mind because I really liked boys so I just figured I thought it was sexy. That night laying in bed next to kam and she was a little closer than usual. At first I thought I was tripping but then I knew I felt her finger tip tracing down my spine. I turned around and faced her, we stared each other in the eyes for about 2 minutes trying to read each other's thoughts... Then I got this feeling she was thinking I didn't want to do this so I reached my hand behind her back and unhooked her bra. We started kissing so passionately while she climbed on top of me with our legs intertwined so that I could feel her wet clit rubbing against mine. It was feeling so good that I threw her down on the bed and began to eat her pussy. Hearing her moan my name sent chills all over my body. It was like I could feel what I was making her feel. She was grabbing my hair pushing my face deeper and deeper into her pussy until I felt her body begin to jerk and her breathing off track. " come here" she whispered in between breaths. So I leaned in over her and she told me to lay down. I laid on my back and she came and sat on top of me, kissing me enjoying tasting her juices on my lips. She traveled down and started sucking and biting on my neck and down my chest until she reached my v-cut. She put my legs on her shoulders and buried her face into my pussy and ate it like a pro. I could have swore she has done this 1,000 times before. We gave Each other one of the the best gifts of all...... Our first orgasim. Jazzy and Erick knew we used to fool around in the past  but they didn't care because they were too busy trying to visualize us having sex and getting horny at the thought of it. what they don't know is we still do every blue moon. We never caught real feeling behind sex because our friendship was to strong and we both didn't want to complicate and ruin our bond that's my Bestfriend for life but I'm not sharing her with any girl except jazzy.