Right Now

Stepping out the shower I wrapped the towel around my body. I like to sleep naked so I'll just walk around in the towel until I'm completely dry. I walked into the bedroom to put on lotion and get my phone. Erick was sound asleep in the bed like he just pulled a 10 hour shift at work. I'm at the point where just seeing him lounging around my house is disgusting me and making my skin crawl. I can't wait until I get enough courage to send his ass back to Ohio. It's been 2 days since I seen chase and she's been all I could think about. I know I said it before but I'm going to say it again she was soooo damn fine oh my god! I wish I would have texted her but I ain't down with that cheating shit. I decided to text my Bestfriend to talk to her about it.

Me: bestfriendddd 😊 wyd?

Kam: watching jazmine play the game wyd? & where yo son lol 😂

Me: bitch that ain't my son, Ima raise my kids better than that 😂 but his ass knocked out like he got a job lol 😂 & guess what!!

Kam: you taking care of tht boy so that is your son lol and what?

Me: girllll bye & Mr. Anonymous was talking about me & mr. Anonymous isn't a mr. She's a stud lol 😂

Kam: BITCH CALL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

when I called kam she was so damn hype! She was mad saying I should have told her when it first happened and that I need to text her or she will come over here and text her for me. I knew she was serious so I decided to text chase. I went to my contacts typed in "c" thinking her name would pop up but it didn't. So I kept scrolling until I saw a new contact that said "Daddy😏"
I was smiling ear to ear, I don't think I've ever smiled this hard over nothing.
So I decided to text her to keep this smile on my face.

Me: Really you saved your name under daddy, how cute lol

Daddy😏: well lookie here, I thought you'd never text me ma wyd & yea I'm daddy 😛

Me: You ain't my daddy lol & I ain't doing too much wyd?

Daddy😏: I will be and I Wana see you.... Right now lol

Me: Right now? Lol

Daddy😏: yea, meet me at Lincoln park

Me: lol ok

I thought about waking Erick up to lie & tell him I was going to kamry's but if he start paying bills then I'll notify him when I leave MY house. I threw my hair in a messy bun, put on some black leggings and a random hoodie. Sounds pretty plain but I was still sexy. Once I pulled up to the park I could see her waiting for me by the swings. I got out my car walked over to her while she got up and directed me to sit in the swing she was just sitting on. I sat in the swing then she began to push me higher and higher. After about 5 minutes of her pushing me and us just laughing and smiling at Each other when the swing flew back she caught me so quick in mid air pressing my back against her chest. I could feel her heart beating against my back and it was beating just as fast as mine was being this close to her. She kissed me on my neck and held it there for what seemed to be the longest 3 seconds in history. Weak from feeling her lips again my neck when she let go I was off balance and almost fell back off the swing. I was embarrassed at first but when i looked at her she had this look in her eye like she knows why I just almost busted my shit which made me realize she knew exactly what she was doing. I walked up to her and once again we were chest to chest, we were so close our noses are touching. I wanted to kiss her so bad but once I could tell she thought I was going to kiss her I leaned in and swiped right past her mouth and landed my lips on her ear. By then I was horny as hell but I was on a mission to tease. With my lips on her ear I could tell her body was tensed up, I teased her a little by brushing my lips softly and slowly against her ear. When she let out a soft sexy sigh on accident I instantly lost control and started kissing and nibbling her on her ear and I felt her hands trailing against my waist line. She grabbed my hips aggressively and squeezed tight when I hit the right spots. Just as i felt myself traveling down about to attack her neck I thought of Erick so I stopped and whispered in her ear "pay back for making me bust almost bust my shit" I laughed then turned and attempted to walk away. She grabbed my arm and drew me into her and told me with her eyes to kiss her, I thought of Erick in that moment and my mind told me ... Tay you can not do this ... but my lips..... They wanted hers. I leaned In slowly not breaking eye contact and once I could feel her soft lips against mine I lost all control. I was kissing her so wild and aggressively and she was just so calm and smooth but her hands is where her aggression was. Her left hand was rubbing and gripping on my ass that's feeling so good in these leggings while her right hand was gripping my hips that felt so small and protected in her hands. We kissed for what seemed like hours and i never wanted to stop.

Walking over to my car she opened the door, helped me inside then shut it behind me. I rolled down the window and she asked can she get a goodnight kiss just as I started to say " Well I.." She shut me up by crashing her face into mine. She was kissing me like she was in love with me and I was in love with that feeling, I wished the night didn't have to end but it's pretty late.
"Text me when you make it in the house and don't forget ma" she said while walking to her car. I drove off and thought about her the whole ride home.

(Fast forward to home )

Once i got into the house I took off all my clothes got my blanket and laid on the the couch. Erick was still upstairs sleeping but I didn't want to sleep next to him anyways. I decided to text ace and let her know I made it home safely

Me: I'm here.. You make it home?

Daddy😏: nah I'm still out and about but I'm glad you made it home safe ma & mad u had to leave me tho

Me: I'm sure you bout to go chill with the other "lil lady friends" you got lol and me too lowkey 😔☹️

Daddy😏: nah it ain't nothing like that.. All I'm thinking bout is you. Text me your address I'm picking you in the morning .... Like 9 930

Me: if you say so lol & my address is 145 Kings Avenue & damn that's early 😂😂

Daddy😏: I want you now but Ima let u sleep at home tonight so meet me at 9 am goodnight baby

Me: baby? Lol 😏 & yea okay I'll se you in the morning boo 😘

Daddy😏: yea BABY & goodnight

Smiling ear to ear because she called me baby, this girl got me feeling like I'm in high school and I'm a little girl with a crush on the teacher. I want her so bad I can still feel her lips on mine and my body pressed again hers. The way I'm feeling for her I ain't never felt before ..... Ever! What is going on?!