The Logan Family

( fast forward 8 months)
It's hot as hell outside and being big & pregnant in the summer is the worst! Our son should be arriving any time now. When we found out the gender is the first time I've ever seen chase cry. She was so excited! Once we got his name figured out she went and got it tattooed across her chest. Chance Taylor Logan. We had to incorporate my name some where in there since most of his name comes from chase. I swear she loves him more than she loves me and he's not even here yet. As soon as she walks in the house you would think she would kiss me and ask how my day is going, noooo she drops to her knees and kisses my stomach and talks to our son all day. I swear chance knows chase's voice because as soon as he hears her voice he gets to doing backflips in my stomach and putting on a show for her. If we're having an argument chance will ball up in my ribs causing me so much pain until he feels chase rubbing my stomach letting him know that we're okay then the pain will go away. Weird right?! I know but it's so damn cute. When me and chase has arguments its really just me being mad at her because my hormones are all out of whack but it really irritates me how she won't argue back because "she don't want to stress her son out" every since I got pregnant she has been treating me like I'm some fragile Barbie doll. She made me take a break from the salon MY WHOLE PREGNANCY and she says I can go back if I want after chance is born but I'm sure her next excuse will be I need to be a stay home mom for our son. I know she doesn't really want me working at all, I figure it's because she knows what I went this with Erick having to take care of him and all. I wish Erick could have been the kind of ex that after a certain about of time they become a distant memory but I know I'll never forget him. He gave me the greatest give In the world and that's my son that grows bigger and stronger every day.

"Aye ma, where you at with my son" I heard chase yell from downstairs. " I hope you brought some damn food" I started to shout back as I head her coming up the steps. "Now you know I brought my babies some eat eat" she said giggling while kicking off her shoes, pulling back the cover and laying on my thighs so that her head is facing the bottom of my stomach. "sonnnn what you doinggg, you gone kick for ma" she said while rubbing my stomach. "Come on baby he just went to sleep from kicking and making me uncomfortable" I said while I was mixing the ranch around in my fruit salad. A few people asked would chance call chase daddy since she's the stud in the relationship but she would politely tell them "no he will call me ma, he will know that we are two women therefor he has 2 mothers but Tay on the other hand, she calls me daddy" she'll joke and say to lighten the mood. We don't get offended by stupid questions or opinions, at the end of the day we love each other dearly and we love our son 100,000 times more! What we have isn't for anyone else to understand as long as we're happy I don't care about anything or anybody else.

"I just came to bring you some food baby I gotta go handle some shit and I'll be back around 7 to take you to dinner so get dressed and put on something nice" chase said while kissing my stomach before she stood up. "I really don't feel like doing anything today baby I'm tired, chance kept me up all night" I said whining. "Fine I guess you don't want to stop at Starbucks on the way home from dinner huh." She knew I loved Starbucks and I knew if you was trying to bribe me she really want me to go. "Fineeee I'll see you at 7" I said then kissied her before she walked out the door.

When we arrived at the restaurant it looked empty and dark inside. "Babe you sure they're open today" I said looking around to find a sign that said they were closed. "They're open ma it just looks dark from out here". She came around and opened the door for me and we walked towards the entrance of the restaurant. When she opened the door. A waitress walked up to me and said "can I take your jacket Mrs.Logan" I handed it over wondering how she knew chase's last name and why he called me that. Before I could ask questions chase was pointing to a table with jazzy and kam sitting there smiling at me. Chase rented out the entire restaurant for the night and it was so beautiful! Candles were lit at the table, the waitresses were on standby giving us everything we needed, It was like a scene from a movie. After We laughed, talked and ate chase asked me if I wanted to dance with her. "Baby there isn't any music playing" I laughed thinking she was joking. "Music please" she shouted and next thing you know jagged edge - lets get married came on over the speakers. We were slow dancing and I looked over and kam & jazzy were dancing as well. Just when I thought the night couldn't get any better at the end of the song chase and jazzy got on one knee pulled out two beautiful diamond rings and asked us to marry them. Me & kam looked at each other screaming in disbelief and we said yes! 💍
After showing each other our beautiful rings crying and hugging each other we finally went back to our Fiancés. Jazzy and kam went to the "restroom" only God knows what they're in there doing. All I can do is stare at my ring and cry tears of joy. "I don't know why you love me this much but it's the best feeling in the world and I can't wait to be your wife" I said while wrapping my arms around her neck and crying on her shoulder. "Ma, I pictured putting that ring on your finger when I first saw you at the Honey Trap. I fell in love with you instantly that's how I know we're soul mates" she replied while rubbing my back to get me to stop crying. Little did she know her beautiful words made me cry even harder. "After you have my son and that body slim back to Normal I'm gone put you in a wedding dress and made you my wife.... I love you Taylen Rae Fields soon to be Logan " she said kissing me on the lips. "I love you Chance Taylor Logan" then bent down and kissed my belly. "We love your more Chase Amour Logan".

We are The Logan Family 👩‍👩‍👦💍