Surprises Part 2

----- Chase Point Of View----

After listening to them go back and fourth for damn near 15 minutes I text jazzy and told her to come pick up kam and take her to the hotel and I'll pay. I can't wait until she leaves so me and Tay can talk about this shit. Let it would've been me who had a bestfriend that I could have sex with anytime I wanted and the last time she "tried" to have sex with me was before we got married I would've been the most untrustworthy nigga of the century. But now that it's her in this situation I bet she gone say it's nothing and it's not that big of a deal.

When jazzy picked up kam we sat there in silence for about 5 minutes until I decided I'm going to treat the situation how she would. "So you ain't got shit to say" I said breaking the silence. "What do you want me to say you just heard it all" Tay said while staring into her phone as if we ain't got shit to talk about. "Let it would've been me fucking my best friend whenever I wanted since high school and me bringing her around you like ain't shit happened"
"I told you we had sex before why you acting all surprised" she said with an attitude. "You can lose the little pissy ass attitude forreal and exactly you said before making it seem like it was nothing major but it was way more than that clearly and you Wana know what's even more fucked up?! If yal was still fucking while you were with Erick that means yal been fucking each other behind Jazzy's back". She must've really gotten pissed because she just got up and stomped her way up the stairs like a damn kid. If anybody should be pissed it should be me but she's good at flipping the blame and taking the heat off of her. I guess all girls are but I'm pretty sure mine does it the best.

------ Tay's point of view-----

It is now 5:15 am and it looks like chase isn't coming to bed. Her petty ass might be sleeping on the couch tonight. I really can't be mad that she's upset because I should have told her the whole truth even though I never expect kam to go running her poor ass mouth. Tonight was definitely the end of our friendship. I wouldn't give a fuck if she begged and pleaded I'm done with her ass. I wonder will this get back to jazzy and if it does how will she feel about me 😔. In the mist of my thoughts my phone buzzed and it was a text from chase.

Chase: smfh

Me: for????

Chase: if you don't know then me either. Goodnight

Me: I'm sorry chase 😞 I should have been honest with you instead of you finding out the way you did but I swear we never did it while we been together.

Chase: It ain't like I dont believe you but it would of been nice to know the real with you and kam. & fr it's fucked up for yal to have been doing that when she was with jazzy.... That ain't no better than what kam & Sincere had goin on and you dogged her for that 🤔

Me: it actually a lot different 😒 we didn't have sex all the time and I didn't have kam break her heart and up and leave her because it never was that
Deep!!!  & knowing jazzy she probably wouldn't even care that much as long as I ain't another stud or a nigga.

Chase: not all the time just whenever yal wanted too huh 😒😂🤔 & yeah like you said she "PROBABLY" wouldn't care but then again she PROBABLY WOULD because she looks at you like a sister which is worse than some random stud or nigga 🤔

Me: wtf ?! what are you trying to do make me feel even worse about the situation???? GOODNIGHT ✌🏽️

Chase: nah wrong is wrong & right is right and I'm not fina sugar coat shit to spare your feelings especially when you DEAD ASS WRONG so goodnight baby girl dream about me 👌🏽😏✌🏽️

Damn 😳.... When I said goodnight I didn't know her ass would tell me that shit right back. I thought if I played mad she would baby me and we would make up like we usually do but not this time . I feel like if I let this slide she will try to pull this sarcastic shit more often so Ima end this before it even begins. I grabbed my blanket, pillow and the baby monitor and headed down stairs.
When I reached the living room she was laid out on the couch under the cover watching The First 48 and when she saw me she grinned then lifted the cover gesturing for me to come join her. It's moments like this that I cherish the most, no matter what we just went through at the end of day we don't lose sight of the bigger picture and thats US and our family.

---- FastForward to the morning ---

When I opened my eyes Chase was already awake playing with Chance. "Say goodmorning to mommy" chase said as she walked over and laid beside me and put chance in between us. " I want to have another baby except this time it will be Reciprocal in vitro fertilization" she said while I laid there looking confused. " What the hell does that mean" I asked laughing. "It's when I get my eggs put inside of you and once we choose a sperm donor you carry out the pregnancy". She explained while smiling and rubbing my stomach. "I would love to do that!!" I said while hopping up excited by the idea. I could possibly get my daughter this time and I kinda miss being pregnant. "Let's do it" I said while picking chance up in the air. "You Want a baby sister chanceyy" I said in between kisses but he started crying so I guess that meant hell naw😂. Too bad though because I'm about to call the fertility clinic in a minute to get the ball rolling.
While googling the nearest clinic chase received a phone call.

"What happed, what happed slow down"

"Swear to god man we on the way right now"

Once she hung up the phone she looked at me and I could see bad news all over her face. "What's going on" I asked hesitantly. "It was Jazmine ... Kam...... They found kam in the hotel room on conscious with a empty bottle of perks and a suicide note .... She won't wake up" she said while walking towards me. Suddenly it felt like the room was spinning slowly and I had a flashback of punching her in the face and all the horrible things I said to her. I dropped down to my knees holding my chest in the area I felt the pain and the more I had flashbacks the more it hurt

Please god don't take away my Bestfriend 😔😢🙏🏽