Falling

I woke up to Erick standing over me. Once I sat up he he asked said "I woke up at 3 am and you weren't here where where you" he said with anger in his voice and in his eyes. "Kamry and jazzy got into a fight last night and jazzy left so I went to stop kam from going to look for her and doing something stupid" I looked at my watch at it said 8:15 and chase would be here soon. I stood up and rushed to get ready while lying telling Erick I needed to go check on kam. He was following me around the house as I was getting dressed trying to argue but once I told him I was leaving him $500 and the keys to my Benz he shut up real quick and was helping me get ready to leave. My phone buzzed in my pocket and it was a text from chase

Daddy😏: pulling up

Me: okay 😊

I made sure Erick was in the bathroom before I yelled and told him kam was here and walked out of the house. " I love you Bae" I heard his day before I shut the front door.he just hype because I left him money and the keys to my car, he probably about to pick up his lame friends and go try to flex with my car and money. Today Chase was In a burnt orange camero with tinted windows but the car she was in last night was all black. Once I got inside I said " damn, how many cars do you have" and she laughed and said "just a few" I was thinking to myself that she must have a good ass job because I make a nice amount of money but I only have one car and that alone was the half the price of the car she's driving today. After driving for about 15 minutes she turned down her stereo and said "I see you didn't bring clothes for the weekend". With a puzzled look on my face I replied "the weekend?" And she said "that's what I said ain't it" with a flirtatious smile on her face. "I guess I'll have to go buy some then" I said while smiling, confirming that I'll spend be spending the weekend with her even though she didn't really give me a choice. "When you with me you don't spend money" she said while turning up the stereo before I could say anything back.

Her phone started ringing so she answered and turned Down the music.

"Hello"
"Yeah what's good wit it Bro"
"I'm fina pull up in bout 10 mins"

When she hung up the phone we were pulling up at this place called Tia's Treat I've never heard of this place before but it was so beautiful and colorful on the outside. Once we walked inside all the girls in there started saying "chaseee this" and "chasee that" all in her face. I can't lie I was getting jealous as fuck because they need to back the hell up. "Aye cristy where Tia at" chase asked some dark skinned girl with a long pony tail that was smiling all up in her face. "She in the back... TIAAA CHASE OUT HERE" the girl yelled them focused her attention back to chase.

Out from the back walks this beautiful girl with braces and two long French braids stopping at the top of her butt. "Baby sisterrrr" she screamed when she made eye contact with chase. They hugged for a good 2 minutes then chase turned and grabbed my hand. "Tia this is my baby Tay and Tay this my older sister Tia" every girls face in there turned sour and some in shock like they've never seen her with s girl before. "Omg she is so pretty chase where did you find her" "She was sent from above" chase said while kissing me on the cheek. She reached in the pocket and pulled out a wad of money and handed it to Tia. "I need you to give my girl the full special and its a little extra because I love you. I gotta bust this swerve then I'll be back to pick up my  baby" she said while kissing her on the cheek and me on the forehead and heading out the door.

---------- Chase Point of View----------

I had to drop taylen off real quick so I can bust this swerve I could have brought her with me but I don't want her to be mixed up with no hot shit and we meeting up at one of my lil lady friends house. After I make this play I plan on ending shit with her so I can focus on making taylen all mine and I can't expect her to leave her nigga while I still got bitches out here.

After I hit my play I went and knocked on Diamond's door. Diamond was nothing like taylen, shit no girl I've ever met is like Tay. All these other hoes want is my money and to be able to say they fucked me. I mean some can say they fucked me but none got no money out of me. If you ain't my mama or my big sis then you can't get a dime, and that's on my daddy lord rest his soul. That applies for every girl except taylen, the first time I saw her I knew that was somebody I wanted on my arm so I'm determined to make her my girl.
"Hey daddy" Diamond said while she stood in the door way. "We need to talk" I said as I Brushed past her without touching on her body like I usually do. I'm a nympho so she knows if I ain't tryna fuck somethings up. I sat down on the couch and she came and sat beside me.  "Look I'm just gone be straight with you, you been holding me down for 3 years and you the only girl that I feel deserves this talk face to face Ima just cut the other one off without saying another word to em, but ..... There's this girl and I'm tryna change my ways for her.." I was interrupted by diamond shouting "really chase I only been holding you down so long because you been telling me that when you ready to settle down its gone be with me" I could hear the hurt in her voice and I felt so bad. "You can't help who you fall in love with" .... Once I noticed I said that I was shocked my damn self. I don't fall In love easy, matter of fact I've never told a girl I loved her at all. Not even diamond and she been holding me down the longest. "Did you just fucking say you love this new bitch and all you ever told me was that you feel strongly for me" she said with the most shocked look on her face. "I will always feel strongly for you diamond but I love Tay" "Tay!!?who the fuck is tay???" she snapped. Realizing I have already said to much i grabbed my keys and said "look I don't even owe you an explanation because you've never been my girl I'm done, don't hit my phone no more ma" I said while slamming the door behind me. I pulled off and now I'm on my way to get my baby.

Me: Fina pull up send Tay outside hope you gave my girl the full hook up

Big sis: you know I did! She's a great girl you better keep her!! 😊😘

Me: that's the plan! Love you ttyl

As soon as I pulled up Tay walked out side and when I said she was looking good she was looking fire!! She had gotten her hair curled, nails and toes done, and had on bad ass dress. I made sure I text my sis and told her where I was taking her so she could dress her accordingly to our date. Tonight we hitting the city and Ima show her what it's like to be my girl.