Forever

~Chapter 12~

*present day*

Liam's Pov:

"Good evening Hershey Pennsylvania! Let's start with a song you all know! This one is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend, Delilah." I smile and look backstage to see Delilah smiling and cheering me on.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this is mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks but it all makes sense to me." Zayn sings into his microphone.

"I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes. When you smile you never loved, your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly. Okay now you sing!" I cheer as I hear the immense crowd sing the words to Little Things. When the song ends, I decide to make an announcement.

"Delilah, come on out here." All the boys look at my confused, including Delilah. She walks on stage nervously and everyone boos. All the girls wearing their "Future Mrs. Payne" shirts were hysterical crying and booing. "Now. I know most of you don't like Delilah. But she makes me happy. You have to understand that we are normal boys that fall in love. We can't date all of you. Some day, you will all have husbands, but we will still love you. Even through Delilah is my girlfriend, I love each and every one of you. So don't think for a second that I don't appreciate you all. Please don't send my princess hate. Please just do this one little favor for me."

All the girls in the crowd cheer and some cheer out "We love you Delilah!" Delilah smiles and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you Liam." She says quietly.

"You're welcome." I say as I kiss her forehead. The crowd erupts in awes. She then goes backstage and continues to enjoy the show.

Delilah's Pov:

Liam took my advice and finally tried out for the X Factor after weeks of me begging him. He finally tried out, and made it. Simon Cowell put him in a group with 4 other boys. And they call themselves, you guessed it, One Direction. They are the biggest boy band sensation in the world. I get hated on a lot, because a ton of fans have a huge crush on him. But they don't know Liam like I know him. They don't know about us.

Management has allowed me to travel on tour with the boys. Well, they agreed after Liam threatened to sue them for not letting me come along. I'm always by Liam's side and he never leaves me.

*after the concert*

"Delilah! Liam's going to take you on a special date tonight!" Squeals Louis, the immature one. Liam glares at Louis as he runs away, out of Liam's reach. Whoops, I guess I wasn't supposed to know.

"Ooh a dinner date! Where to?! I'm coming!" Exclaims Niall, the always-hungry one.

"No Niall! It's not a dinner date." Says Liam. "Lads please just back off."

"Aww Liam pep up we're just kidding." Says Zayn reassuringly. Zayn can tell how important this is to Liam, so he doesn't crack any jokes.

"Yeah...." Harry nudges Liam, "Make sure to wear protection." His cheeky grin lights up the room. He's the dirty one. Liam just rolls his eyes. I can tell he wants this to be perfect. But why?

Liam's Pov:

Today was important and no one understood why. These lads are my brothers, but they get on my nerves a lot. Some times I just don't want to mess around, especially when it's something special with Delilah. As you can tell, I'm the mature one. 5 unlikely boys are suddenly a hit sensation all over the world. If Delilah never pushed me to be a singer, I would still be writing songs in my room just to preform to my mom.

I noticed that there was a tall hill nearby the hotel we were staying at. I wanted to reenact our first real date.

Delilah came out of her room wearing a black floral skirt, and an off white dressy tank top. Her hair was down, her gorgeous natural hair. She looked perfect.

I wore the same old stuff because once again, my fashion sucks. I put some gel in my hair to give it more volume. That was just about the only nice thing about how I looked today.

"Are you sure you want to go on a date? You've had a concert every night... I don't want to be a bother to your career.."

"We haven't been on a date in forever! Come on please Delilah?" I say with puppy dog eyes. She reaches up to kiss me.

"You're too cute." She says as she starts walking with me. "Where are we going?"

"It's just a block away. You'll see!" I say enthusiastically.

The walk was quick, but walking up the hill was a killer. We finally got to the top and I sat down right on the ground.

From my jacket pocket, I hand Delilah a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The sky was once again crystal clear and bright stars dotted across the universe.

"Liam! You shouldn't have! This is perfect!" She giggles and sits down next to me. We dine on our sandwiches.

"I love you Delilah." I say to her.

"Prove it!" She says jokingly. But what she doesn't know is that I'm not joking.

I grab her hands and help her stand up. I reach in my pocket as I get down on one knee.

"Delilah Marie Clemente, would you do me the honor of being my wife?" I say as I look sweetly into her eyes. Please say yes, please say yes. I then look down at the ring, and see that I'm holding a watermelon ring pop. My jaw drops. "T-that's not supposed to be a ring pop..."

Then, all the boys come running up the hill all red faced, laughing hysterically.

"I-I'm sorry lad!" Says Zayn in-between laughs, "I had to!"

Louis was gasping for air and Niall was rolling on the floor. Delilah seemed to be laughing as well.

"Now Zayn, give me the real ring." I say bitterly. Why would he mess this up for me?

"Y-you were serious Liam?" Delilah says curiously.

"Yeah.. I love you Delilah and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Will you marry me?" Says Niall getting down on one knee while holding my ring.

"Id prefer to marry Liam... But that you Niall." She giggles. Niall hands me over my ring and now I can properly ask her.

"Delilah, will you marry me?" I say looking up at her.

"Yes!" She exclaims and hugs me tightly. I hug her back and kiss her passionately.

The 4 boys all hum the chorus to the "Here Comes The Bride" I could've choked them all.

Delilah's Pov:

I'm getting married to the man of my dreams! Mrs. Delilah Payne... Mrs. Deilah Payne... I love the sound of that.

I used to not believe in those stupid fairy tale endings, until I got my own.

And we lived jubilantly to infinity and beyond.

-----------------------------------------
And that concludes You're Perfect To Me! Thank you all so much for reading! If you liked this fanfic, you will LOVE "He Saved Me" by lolipopkitty3 and "Notice Me?" by Haiiii6576 ! Share this fanfic with someone who might like it! Comment and tell me your reviews of this! Xx -hanna