What Did I Do Now

~chapter 10~

Brad's Pov:

"You want her back don't you??!" Shrieks Amanda right in my ear. Damn I hate her guts more than anything.

"Yes Amanda! I told you that a million times!" I retorted.

"Then we have to do this!" She screams. Why is she screaming? Like bitch calm down it's just us alone.

"Fine!" I scream back. But seeing Delilah happy makes me happy. If she's truly happy with that loser, so be it. But then again, I want her to be mine.

Delilah's Pov:

I woke up later than I should've. It was about 4 in the morning when Liam and I left that hill and came home. I didn't even realize today was school. It was 7 o'clock and I realized I'm going to be late. I could hear Liam frantically running around the house getting ready. I pulled a comb through my long knotted brown mop and then covered it up with a gray beanie. Skinny jeans and a long gray sweater were satisfying enough. My makeup was sloppy and I didn't even bother putting concealer over my black eye; i didn't care. I didn't need to impress anyone... But my boyfriend.

Liam drove fast to school, disobeying the speed limit. I didn't care though. As long as Miss Sushba didn't yell at me for being late, I would be okay. We entered the school, and every pair of eyes glued onto us. It was like we were an elephant with two heads riding a unicycle. Liam looked at me, and kissed me deeply. Every one awed and continued with their business.

We parted our ways to our locker. His was far away from mine. I spun around the dial until my locker opened. A tsunami of sticky notes and ripped paper came pouring out of my locker.

"Kill yourself!"

"Fat whore!"

"You don't deserve Liam!"

"You're ugly af!"

"Slut!"

"Just die already!"

All the emotions flooded over me. Over 1000 hateful comments flooded onto the floor and some remained in my locker. I started hysterical crying. Next thing I know, Brad walks up to me.

"Hey. What's wrong Delilah?" He asks sincerely. Pathetic. I just ignore him as I collect my needed books. He picks up one of the notes and reads it. "Oh my god.. This is terrible! What bitches..."

"I don't need your sympathy Brad." I say bitterly as I slam my locker shut. I start walking away but Brad catches up to me.

"Let's walk this way to first period." First period is my only class with Brad.

"But that's the long way!" I moan and try to turn around.

"No! Let's go! Miss Sushba won't care if we are late!" He says. He takes my arm and leads me around the school. Liam's locker is around here somewhere....

Liam's Pov:

I look at all the hateful comments that filled my locker.

"She's a bitch"

"She's ugly"

"EWW why are you dating that slut?!"

They all make my tear up. Stop Liam. You're in school. Don't be the baby that you are in public.

"Hey Liam!" Cheers that snob from the restaurant, Amanda.

"What." I say coldly as I gather my books.

"I just wanted to say hi.." She says as she snatches one of the notes, "'She's ugly' oh. She really is though! Like just look at her hair! And she has pimples all over the place! She's a freak!"

"Well I love her!" I cry out.

"Pfffft sure you do. Please silly you don't even know what love is. At least, not yet." She says as she walks closer to me and pushes me forcefully against the lockers and then kisses me roughly.

Delilah's Pov:

"We are going to be late! See! This is what I get for listening to you!" I whisper at him.

"Just keep walking we'll be fine!" He clarifies.

I wish I didn't follow Brad's long cut. I wish what I just saw I could un-see. Liam was there, making out with that slut. Tears poured out of my eyes and I had to keep myself from screaming. What happened to him loving me?! What happened to that date last night?! What happened to him wanting to punch Amanda for making fun of me?! I ran right out of the school, and just kept running. I didn't care where I was as long as I wasn't where Liam was. So I went home. Home is supposed to be wherever the person you love is, therefore I am homeless. I just kept running and running with tears streaming down my face. I was a complete mess. I was screaming and crying my eyes out; I must've looked like a dying orangutan.

I went to the house I used to shared with Dave. I went inside, the door wasn't even locked. Dave was locked up at a mental institution. I went up to my old room and found the old bottle of pills I've debated on taking a million times before. Now was the perfect chance wasn't it?

Liam's Pov:

"Get off of me you slut! I have a girlfriend and I love her!" I scream at her and push her away. I see Brad standing there, grinning evilly. It all makes sense, Delilah was with him. Oh no, Delilah saw.

I ran with more acceleration than I thought I was capable of. I knew where she would go, she would go back to her old house. I ran there and the door was unlocked.

I screamed for Delilah but there was no answer. I ran to her old room, and I can't even explain what I saw. Delilah lay there, her arms bleeding from words she carved into her skin like 'fat', 'slut', and 'ugly'. Next to her lay a bottle of pills. Two pills remained in the jar. Two, because that's what she wanted. The world to be just is two. She laid there on the ground motionless. I screamed and shook her. I tried CPR and everything I could do. I even tried a kiss, but ha, Fairy tales don't exist. I finally called 911.

An ambulance came and took Delilah's tiny motionless body away. I demanded on going to the hospital with them. I sat in the back of the ambulance staring at Delilah. I should've held onto her more, and took all the chances I could've. Why didn't I ask her out sooner?! I waited 5 years, 5 years! Why didn't I say anything when Brad was bullying her?! Why didn't I protect her?! What if she's gone?! And it's all my damn fault!

*hours later*

The doctor enters the room.

"I'm sorry Liam, but she's-"

-----------------------------

Comment down below! Remember to like and vote! Two chapters in one day woohoo! Hahah ily ;** -hanna