Welcome to the family

Delilah's pov:

I wake up at 6 in the morning to find Liam not there. I start panicking not knowing where he went. Tears spill out of my eyes. I'm alone, I'm alone. What if Dave is in the closet with his bat in hand? The closet a crack open, Dave.. Dave... Dave...

"LIAM HES COMING FOR ME" I scream and hysterical cry. Luckily, Liam comes rushing into my room and sits at the end of my bed.

"Delilah what's wrong?" He asks concernedly.

"You... You left and... The closet.. Dave..." I stuttered. Liam walks over to the closet and opens it widely proving to me that Dave is no where in sight, like parents showing their kids monsters aren't hiding in their bedrooms.

"I just went to get you this." He hands me a beautiful white rose, "I wasn't able to give it to you yesterday. I went to the floral shop and bought you a new one. It's beautiful, just like you." He smiles beamingly. I giggle at his cheesiness but it was still an adorable gesture.

"Liam thank you so much!" I say to him while blushing. "I'm sorry we couldn't go on our date last night."

"It's okay. We will go whenever you feel like it. The nurse said you can go home today." Liam said to me.

"I-I don't have a home.. I don't want to go back to that house ever again! I hate him!" I cry a little. Damn, I'm such a wimp.

"Shh... Delilah you can come stay with me for a while. Wait, what about your mother?" He asks me.

"She passed away. Daddy did too." I say slowly while my eyes acted as a bucket of after being tipped over. I need to accept the fact that both Mommy and Daddy are gone. I kept thinking she was still her, but my imagination got the to the best of me once again.

"I'm so sorry.." Liam whispered to me. He hugged me tight and whispered a song in my ear.

"Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between? I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me. Or did I dream that we are perfectly intertwined? Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine."

I slowly drifted off to a peaceful sleep in his arms. Liam's arms, what a wonderful place to be.

*4 hours later*

I wake up to see Liam next to me. This all seems to good to be true. The man of my dreams is right besides me. The boy who never even talked to me before. How does he know who I am? I couldn't be happier than I am right now. Liam wakes up suddenly,

"Good morning love." Liam says in a raspy morning voice that drove me insane. I smiled widely. I forgot what my smile looked like.

"Good morning!" I said back to him. "When can we leave? I'm so done with this place!"

"Anytime you want! Are you ready?" He asks. I nod my head and he helps me out of bed. I didn't have any clothes with me, so Liam gave me his sweatshirt to wear for the ride home. His sweatshirt was super big on me and was really comfy. Liam told me I can borrow some of his sister's clothes. I think he said her name was Willow, and she's a year older than us. But who knows, I was in a reverie about me and Liam's first date.

Liam's Pov:

I walked Delilah to my car and opened up the door for her. She got inside and I walked around the car to my seat. I started to drive home and Delilah admirably looked out the window at the lovely environment. The sun shown through the window and reflected onto her hair, making it look like a shade of gold. She played with the car buttons trying to find the one to turn on the radio. The radio turned on, and music flowed out of it. She smiles because this is apparently her favorite song.

"Cause' I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, I'm just a teenage dirtbag. Listen to Iron Maiden with me." Delilah sings. She laughs while singing the song, and I sing along with her.

"You have a beautiful voice Liam." She says loudly above the booming music. "I hope you become a singer one day. You'll be the biggest music sensation in the world." I just smile and shake my head no. As much as I want to make it big, I just don't think it's possible for a boy like me.

"Please. You have to make it big! Please at least try. Do it for me?" Delilah cries and uses big puppy dog eyes.

"One day maybe.." I say quietly. I'll just get bullied even more than I already do if I try to make it big in the music industry. Delilah smiles at my answer and continues singing along to the radio.

My car slowly pulls up to the driveway of my small house. Delilah steps out, but I would've gladly opened her door for her. I open the door and walk Delilah inside.

"Hello Liam!" My mum calls out from the kitchen. I take Delilah's hand and lead her to the kitchen.

"Hello Mum! This is Delilah. She'll be staying her for a while with us. Delilah this is my mother, Karen." I say I Delilah.

"Oh Delilah! It's a pleasure to meet you! You're so beautiful! Liam your girlfriend is perfect! Little Liam's all grown up awww!" Mom says while hugging Delilah and then pinches my cheek. I look over at Delilah and she's blushing. "You know my dear, Liam never shuts up about you! He's always in his room with his guitar writing songs about you."

"MOM!" I screech towards her. Delilah laughs at me. She truly makes this whole house seem a lot brighter.

"Is this Delilah?!!" Cheers my sister, Willow. "I've heard so much about you! Liam you're right she's so gorgeous!" Willow pulls Delilah into a hug. Delilah seems really truly happy for the first time.

"Hi Willow!" Delilah says happily. "You're so pretty!"

"Aww thank you! Let's get you proper clothes you seem to be the same size as me! Ohemgeeee! this will be great! It'll be like I finally have a sister!" Cheers Willow. I haven't even seen my sister this happy in ages.

Willow's Pov:

I lead Delilah up the stairs to my room. Our house is rather small so she can share a room with me. It has always been just Liam, Mom, and I in our house. Our father divorced my mother when we were young, and we never heard from him again. Delilah will be just like my sister! I let Delilah pick out any clothes she wants; she told me she's going on a date with Liam. I'm going to curl her hair, and do her makeup perfectly.

"Sooo..." I say to Delilah, "Tell me all about you and Liam!"

------------------------------------

Do you like it?! Yes, I'm making up parts about Liam's family just to make my fanfic more interesting. So chill! Hahah remember to like and comment and vote!! Thank youuu :) ~Hanna