Sisterly Bonding

~Chapter 7~

Delilah's Pov:

"Sooo... Tell me all about you and Liam!" says Willow in her insider gossipy voice.

"Omg I know right! Okay so... I've had a crush on him for like the past two years, but he never really knew me, I thought I was invisible to him." I whisper. I didn't want Liam to hear any of this it might get embarrassing. Willow owned a really pretty dress with a floral print on it. The back of the dress was lace; also my favorite color, purple. I put the dress of and Willow started curling hair.

"Oh you were anything but invisible! He's crazy about you!" Willow says excitedly. Willow is a year older than I am, but she surely is a child at heart just like Liam. I smiled wide. I wished I known he liked me sooner. It would've made my life so much easier.

"Well now, he asked me out on a dinner date yesterday. And there were umm, complications that caused the date to be pushed back to tonight." I said nervously.

"I think that's great! Now I can make you super pretty the proper way." She overly exaggerates winking at me. "Not that you need makeup or anything. Liam thinks you're perfect the way you are." All I can do is smile.

Willow's Pov:

Come on. This girl is basically going to be my sister and I don't know what to talk about. I know she knows I wanna ask about why she's staying here, but like how rude is that? What matters most is that her and Liam stay together forever.

"How long have you guys been a couple?" I ask Delilah.

"Oh, We aren't a couple." She says back quietly.

"You're not?!" My reaction almost made me drop the curling iron.

"N-no... At least I don't think we are.. I've known him personally for only 2 days now, and I already moved in with him. It's really complicated.."

"You guys are going to be to be together. I have a feeling in my left earlobe that y'all will be together." I tease her as she laughs.

"I really hope so. I'm always thinking about him. Even though I've known him for such a short time, I feel like he's been in my life forever. Tomorrow if I die it's because a football player murderer me okay?" Delilah laughs. Her laugh automatically makes everyone in the room smile. She's just the person we needed to brighten up this gloomy house.

"Why? Who's the football player?" I asked her with concern.

"He's captain of the football team, and I kicked him in the

balls. Brad, my ex boyfriend."

--------------------------

How is it? Comment, like, vote blah blah blah you know what to do;) 2 chapters in one day whoop whoop! Ignore my weirdness, hope you're liking it!! ~Hanná