Happy birthday

"Thanks sasuke, that dinner was totally awesome!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Ya whatever. Happy birthday." Sasuke murmured, walking away. Naruto rolled his eyes, typical sasuke.
"Honey, I'm home!" Naruto announced as he entered their home.
"In the bedroom!" She called.
"Coming!" He answered. He took off his shoes and sighed happily.
"Naruto?" Hinata called.
"I'm coming!" He ran to their room and put his hand on the door and jiggled the knob.
"Huh? Hinata?" Naruto questioned.
"How tired are you? scale of one to ten." Hinata demanded timidly.
"I'm, like, kinda tired, I guess, 2? No maybe like 1?" He answered, confused.
"Ok." Hinata cracked the door open.
"Hello my lovely wife!" He greeted, pushing the rest of the door open.
"What're you wearing?" Naruto laughed. Hinata turned crimson.
"Clothes... kinda." She murmured. She wasn't wrong, she wore a sorry excuse for a shirt, her underwear, and a scarf.
"Not really!" Naruto laughed again.
"I- I'll just go." She blushed.
"Wait no, no, I'm sorry." Naruto smiled, pulling her into a hug.
"You look very sexy." He complimented, seductively.
"I wanted to give you your birthday gift now." She pouted.
"What? You didn't need to do that, Hinata!" Naruto assured.
"Sit down." she demanded. Naruto let go of his wife and did as he was told.
"Naruto." She blushed and sat on his lap, straddling him.
"Are you giving me a lap dance?" Naruto laughed.
"I'm trying!" Hinata hissed.
"Ok, ok." Naruto put his hands up.
"Don't you think I'm sexy?" She whispered in his ear, unbuttoning his shirt and bouncing up and down.
"Of course." He only enjoyed this for a moment, then he looked at Hinata's face. She was clearly humiliated and on the edge of tears. Naruto swooped her up and sat her beside him.
"I love you." He assured.
"I thought I was being sexy..." Hinata muttered, wiping her eyes.
"I want us both to enjoy this, trust me, you're very sexy." He smirked.
"Happy birthday." She smiled as he got on top of her and slid off her skimpy shirt, then her underwear. Hinata smiled and kicked off Naruto's shorts and boxers.
"I love you, Naruto. Happy birthday!" She smiled. Naruto smiled and remembered how spent his birthdays before Hinata. He was so alone.
"Naruto?" She whispered.
"Thank you so much, Hinata. I love you too." He sighed as he positioned himself. He pressed his lips against his wife as he slowly entered her.
"Naruto!" She moaned into his mouth.
He pulled away from their kiss. He wanted to savor this. He went so slow.
"Ah! Naruto!" Hinata moaned lustfully.
"I- ah- love you!" He groaned. He slid in and out. Hinata squeezed his shoulders and smiled.
"Naruto!" She moaned happily.
"Hinata!" He grunted. Hinata sighed, releasing her juices. Naruto thrusted in for the last time and released his.
"You are so incredible." He smiled, laying beside her. Hinata pressed her lips against his then pulled away, both falling asleep in each other's arms.