Protected

"You really are worthless, huh?" Neji shoved Hinata closer to the edging of a cliff. She gritted her teeth. She was out of chakra. They didn't fight like this often, but when they did it tended to get out of hand. Team 8 and 10 were suppose to be watching, but they got bored and went off to go eat.
"Neji... we are suppose to be level headed." Hinata reminded.
"Small talk from someone from the main branch!" Neji shoved her again.
"Stop holding that over me!" She cried.
"No!" Neji reached out to punch her once more but felt his fist get interrupted.
"Thought we were over this, Hyuga." Naruto shoved Neji back and Hinata collapsed into Naruto's arms.
"W-We are! I-I-Hinata." He glanced at her worriedly. Naruto sighed at shook his head.
"Just try to relax. I'm gonna take Hinata home." Naruto left, leaving Neji to explain what happened to team 8 and team 10.
"Oi! Neji where's Hinata?" Kiba almost immediately assumed the worst, seeing Neji so close to the cliff.
"Hinata!" Kiba nearly fell off the edge before tenten grabbed him. "Neji you're dead!" Kiba flailed his arms.
"Oh shut it!" Tenten groaned.
"Where is Hinata?" Shino chimed in angrily.
"She's with Naruto." Neji shakily got to his feet to explain what happened.
"N-Naruto?" Hinata sat up in his bed.
"Oh you're finally awake. I can go make you some food... well... ramen." Naruto had her hand enclosed in his own. He said he'd take her home, he never said who's home.
"No, thank you. Naruto... you saved me again!" Hinata threw her arms over his shoulders thankfully.
"Huh? Hinata of course! It's no just because I'm in love with you either or anything, I really want to change the way of the Hyuga." Naruto waved with a heavy blush on his cheeks.
"W-What'd you just say?" Hinata let go of Naruto, her cheeks crimson.
"I wanna change the way of the Hyuga? No offense, Hinata, but-"
"No! Before that!" She stared at him in anticipation.
"Oh... that I love you?" (Yes it used the movies quotes y'all. Incorporation.)
"I-Oh Naruto!" Her arms returned to his neck eagerly.
"How can I thank you for saving me?" She whispered seductively into his ear. "Oh, man, you don't need to thank me. I'd save you no matter what!" Naruto assured cluelessly.
"Naruto..." She began unzipping her jacket slowly.
"Huh? Are you hot? I could go turn on the fan." Naruto suggested lightly.
"I'm hot... f-for you Naruto." She blushed heavily.
"Oh... OH!" Naruto giggled eagerly and got on top of Hinata and kissed her passionately. She closed her eyes happily and slowly unzipped his jacket.
"I-I-" Hinata pushed him away for a moment to process everything.
"You ok? Hinata?" Naruto put his hand to her now red forehead and giggled.
"You're not sick are you?" He flashed a familiar grin.
"So... y-you knew all along?" Hinata covered her face, mortified.
"Kinda. I've been waiting a little while for this, Hina. I'll wait longer if you want." Naruto took her hand in his.
"No! B-Because I've been waiting as well!" She unzipped his jacket and they both began undressing each other clumsily, laughing and blushing.
"Wow... H-Hinata." Naruto stared at her chest in awe.
"O-Oh..." she slowly covered it and looked away.
"Don't you ever hide from me." Naruto moved her hands away and began kneading at her chest.
"Ah! N-Naruto!" She rolled her head back in ecstasy.
"We don't have to go any further." Naruto assured softly.
"Ah!" She bucked her hips up, Naruto's manhood being inserted into her.
"Ah! Hinata!" He groaned seductively.
"Oh a-ah!" The pleasure was beginning to overwhelm the pain she felt.
"Man... H-Hinata you're so wet!" Naruto licked his lips as he watched her face.
"Naruto... A-Ah!" She squeaked.
"Hinata! Hina!" He growled in her ear.
"You're so big Naruto! I-I can't go any longer!" Hinata reached her climax, Naruto cumming inside of her.
-
"Let's go check on Lady Hinata then?" Neji stood and they all began walking to the Hyuga compound. Hinata was making her way home uneasily at the same time, their paths intersecting.
"Hinata why're you limping? Did Neji do that to you?" Kiba ran to her and helped her to stand.
"Nope. I did!" Naruto pushed Kiba back and swung his arm around her triumphantly.
"You hurt her?" Kiba clenched his fists.
"N-Not quite." Hinata buried her hands in her face timidly. Akamaru whimpered as he sniffed Hinata.
"Yeah... Akamaru... Hinata does smell kinda weird. Like at that time finding that beetle... 2 scents mixed together." Kiba got closer to her, sniffing confused.
"Naruto!" Team 8 and 10 gasped in unison.
"R-Run!" Hinata pushed Naruto off of her as the teams chased him around the village.