Popsicle

"Kiba please! It's hot!" Hinata slid down against a tree and hung her tongue out.
"Fine, Hina. Only cause you asked nicely. Do you need anything else before we go?" Kiba tossed her a wrapped Popsicle.
"No, bye guys!" She waved off her team mates and waited until they were gone to remove her jacked.
"Ah!" She opened her mouth and slid the cool treat inside. Little did she know that she had an audience.
"W-What is this feeling?" Naruto swallowed and watched the way her tongue moved up and down. The blue liquid from her mouth dripped to her breasts.
"I can't just stay here and watch like a pervert." Naruto decided.
"You're hot huh? Y-Yeah it's hot out." Naruto laughed awkwardly and sat beside her.
"N-N-N-N-" Hinata hung her mouth open.
"Well...it's just." Naruto slid off his jacket.
"Here bite down on this." Naruto placed the Popsicle stick in her mouth. She, while confused, followed his instructions.
"Like I said, it's just us." Naruto slid his hands to the top of her sweat pants and pulled them down before tossing them aside.
"Mmm" she threw her head back.
"You feel better, huh?" Naruto ran his hand along her pussy before lifting her shirt over her head.
"Mmm! Nmph!" She leaped onto him and shoved the stick into his mouth. She was too flustered to speak but she began undressing him hurriedly.
When she finished, she removed the stick and tossed is aside.
"Still hot?" Naruto grabbed her breasts and massages them roughly.
"AH! AH!" She nodded he head, pressing her wetness against him.
"Oh, don't worry." Naruto grabbed her ass and moved inside of her.
"Ah! I'll take your mind off it." He bounced her up and down, biting his lip.
"Eh! Ugh! Ah! Naru! Mmm! You're so big~ ah~ go harder Naruto!" Hinata clawed his back, throwing her head back in lust.
Naruto nodded and held her left leg on his shoulder as he pounded into her.
"Ah! Ah! Hina!" Naruto hung his tongue out and licked breasts lovingly.
"So big! Ah!" Naruto pulled out to Hinata's dismay.
"If I'm so big-" He turned her around and pushed her on all fours "then I'll still hit you from here." He promised.
"Ah!" Hinata moaned at the thought.
"Beg." Naruto rubbed her ass in anticipation.
"Please baby! Ah! Please!" Her mouth watered.
"Good girl." Naruto slid in, grabbing her hips for leverage.
"Fuck! Fuck!" Naruto licked his lips and shut his eyes.
"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Was all Hinata could muster.
"Yeah! Oh yeah!" Naruto climaxed.
"Ah! AH! OH YEAH! EUGH! MMM THAT FEELS SO AH AHH!" Hinata came.
"Was I that good?" Naruto teased, she laid passed out and amazed.