Just Friends

Justin's POV

Finally. I finally have a night to myself.

"Popcorn's ready!" Hailey cheered as she slammed my microwave shut, and made her way into the living room.

Okay, a night to myself. With Hailey.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" She asked as she turned on Netflix.

I shrugged, and unlocked my phone. "I don't care really, I'll fall asleep anyway." I tossed her the remote.

"Oh come on, don't be boring." She laughed as she threw herself on the couch.

I ignored her and opened the Twitter app. I checked some DM's, mentions, and scrolled through my timeline for a bit.

"Have you started Orange Is the New Black yet?"

"Nah." I say with my face glued to the phone.

"How about we finish the last season of Dexter?"

"Naaaaah."

"Fine. Whatever. I'm watching Grey's Anatomy then." She heavily sighed.

So many people were tweeting about Vivian being at the concert tonight. I mean, was it really that big of a deal?

@bieberlover97: So Vivian Faye was at Justin's concert tonight...

@goldenbiebs: look like Justin's got a new side bitch @VivianFaye

@missbieberxo: I knew Vivian and Justin would end up seeing each other again! I knew it!

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my temples. I really hope Vivian's mentions weren't being attacked by my fans. They know better than that.

I quickly tweeted something.

@justinbieber: Just friends.

I didn't mention Vivian in the tweet or anything. My fans will know who I'm talking about.

"God, Justin. You've said that about fifty million times." Hailey laughed. I assumed she saw my tweet.

"Huh?"

"People should know we're just friends by now." She air quoted just friends with her fingers.

"It wasn't even about you." I frowned.

"Oh." She pursed her lips. "Vivian?"

I nodded. I closed out of Twitter, and opened Instagram. Thousands of people began tagging me in candids of Vivian at my show.

"How do you even know her anyway?" Hailey asked as she shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

I shrugged. "I guess I don't really. I talked to her briefly at my party and she seemed cool. Thought it'd be a good idea to bring her out tonight."

I double tapped a picture of Vivian I was tagged in and liked it. Haha what? She looked good.

"I've never even heard of her." Hailey laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean she's not really well known in the modeling industry."

"And you are?" I lifted an eyebrow up and chuckled.

"I am!" She gasped and threw popcorn at me.

"If she wasn't well known then I don't think people would be freaking out about her being at the show...like they are now."

"You're Justin Bieber, for crying out loud."

I cringed at the way she said my name.

"They're going to freak out about anyone who you're with." She rolled her eyes.

I sighed and rolled my neck around until it cracked. "I guess." I grabbed a nearby blanket and covered myself with it. I wasn't a big fan of falling asleep on the couch, but I was exhausted. I didn't feel like moving at all.

"Share, please?" Hailey asked.

I kicked the blanket with my feet until it was covering her too. I hope she wasn't thinking about cuddling or anything.

My phone dinged with a notification from Twitter.

@VivianFaye retweeted your tweet!