Fashion Show (Part 2)

Justin's P.O.V

With a bouquet of flowers and an envelope, I shoved myself past the crowd, quickly trying to find a seat before I was noticed.

Luckily, I found an empty seat right next to Rowen and I took it before anyone else had the chance to.

"Justin, darling. What are you doing here?" She asks. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before sitting.

"I know Vivian told me to stay home or whatever, but this is a big deal. I couldn't miss it." I say, sitting the flowers in my lap.

"Justin?"

Rowen sat between a lady and I. I looked past her to see a woman who very much resembled Vivian.

"Justin, I'd like for you to meet Julieta. Vivian's mother." She introduced.

I immediately stood up to shake her hand. "Hi, how are you? It's so nice to finally meet you."

I could feel my hands beginning to sweat. Meeting the girl of your dreams' mother unexpectedly will do that to you.

She had the same sweet, comforting smile Vivian had. "I've heard so much about you."

"All great, I hope." I chuckled, sitting back down in my seat.

"So what's that?" Rowen asked, pointing to the envelope.

"Oh, um, I'm surprising her with tickets to go to the Caribbean. She's been working so hard for so long, I figured she'd need a vacation after this."

"That's so lovely, Justin. She'll appreciate that." Her mother smiled.

I smiled back and to myself, knowing that I had her mother's approval.

Minutes passed, and that's when the lights dimmed low and the show was about to begin.

Vivian's P.O.V

All of the models and I were in a line, preparing for the show that would start in seconds

I was right behind Bella.

"I'm going to puke." I say.

"Just not on me." She warns.

"This isn't funny, I really don't feel good." I whined. My emotions were running high and I could feel sweat starting to form on my forehead. I began to fan out my armpits.

"Just imagine everyone in the audience is in their underwear. Sounds cliché, but I swear it works."

I ignore her advice and continued to panic. Having that conflict with Rowen added so much stress to everything, but I was trying my hardest to forget about it all.

This is it. This is the night. This is my night. I was eager to make everyone proud, and finally get the exposure I wanted. My very first fashion show. I couldn't believe it was finally happening. Tonight I was going to prove to everyone that I was a hardworking, aspiring model and not just someone who clings on to somebody for PR and publicity.

"Alright, Bella. You're on next." One of the runway directors called out.

I watched Bella as she made her way down the runway, so effortlessly and beautifully. I watched as she stopped and posed at the end, and admired her grace.

I completely zoned out when as I watched her strut back.

"Vivian! Vivian, go! You're up!"

Snapping out of my thoughts as the model behind me gave me a push, I made my way out to the runway.

My palms began to sweat, and my heat was pounding so hard, I thought it would beat itself out of my chest any minute. I tried to focus on nothing but the end of the runway, but I couldn't help but notice other high end fashion designers on the side watching my every move.

I caught a glance of them whispering to one another, and all I could think about is what they were saying. Was my posture okay? Was my smize fierce enough? Did I look fit in this dress?

I became lightheaded again, and the lights of all the flashing cameras were beginning to blind me.

Justin's P.O.V

My breath was taken away as soon as I saw Vivian appear on that runway. She had looked even more beautiful in person than she did over FaceTime. Apart of me wanted to cause a scene, stand up and cheer her on. I had to keep my cool though, because I was trying to keep my appearance on the low.

But something didn't seem right.

From a far, I could see her eyes getting low and from the way she was inhaling her from her nose and exhaling from her lips, she was having trouble breathing.

"Is she alright, Rowen?" Her mother asked concerned. She stood up to get a better view of her daughter.

The crowd gasped as Vivian tripped a little on her dress.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself.

Vivian quickly straightened herself, but from the look on her face, I knew she was no longer confident with herself.

I could tell she was trying to hold back tears and keep herself up.

All of sudden, her eyes rolled back and she completely collapsed at the end of the runway.

Everyone in the crowd gasped, stood up and whispers were being made.

"Vivian!" I cried out. I immediately left my seat and quickly made my way to the stage to see if she were okay.

Cameras began to flash like crazy.

"Are you guys just going to stand there and take picture or can we get some fucking help here?" I say to the crowd.

I hopped on the runway with a few other guys who were directing the show following behind me.

I grabbed Vivian's hand and removed some of her hair from her face, as she began to regain her conscience.

She slowly sat herself up and looked at me with confusion. "J-Justin? What are you doing—

She looked out into the audience and everyone was quiet, with all eyes on her. She looked down at herself, and realized what she had done. She had just fainted in the middle of the show.

"Oh my God, no. No, this can't be happening." She says to herself.

"Here, let me help you." I grabbed her hand tightly to help her stand up.

She pulls her hand back and pushes me out of her way.

"No! Just...let me go."

Vivian then stood on her own and ran off the runway towards backstage, with tears falling down her cheeks.

"Vivian, wait!" I called out following her.