Chapter 7 : One problem though

UNEDITED

* CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT NOT FOR LONG THOUGH BECAUSE ITS REALLY WEIRD TO WRITE*
Jason's POV

It's been a month since I've seen AJ, she's training at one of our other houses, and has been sent in a few missions here and there. We all miss her here, she lightened up the mood whenever she was around. I haven't gone to visit her, since I'm running this gang now, things are quite hectic, she's decided to move into this house and should be here any minute. I'm currently trying to Hack and enemies computer details but I just can't, I groan in frustration and I heard Khalil yell

"JASON!!!! AJ'S HERE!!" He ran out the room and I rolled my eyes slightly and tried to finish off hacking this account "may I try?" I heard a female voice say, I turned around and I was facing AJ, she looked different, she was slightly more muscular, but in a sexy way and her ass has definitely grown, damnn. She's become more beautiful over this past month. I removed my hands from the keyboard and she replaced them with hers, she looked at the screen and smirked shaking her head slightly, she pressed a few keys and I was shown to the account, I looked at her in shock, I've been at that thing for weeks. "Hello,Mcann" she said smirking at me "Arabella-Jay we meet again" I smirked back. She leaned in for a hug "I missed you Jase" I hugged back "I missed you too AJ"

She pulled back and sat on the couch "what have you been up to then this last month?" I asked while glancing at her up from the screen every now and again "well, it was hard I learned how to self defence, some boxing skills, and how to shoot, I already knew that though and Ohhhh yeah I learned how to turn off a bomb and stop it from exploding. I hacked some accounts and went on a few missions they were a bit different though and that's pretty much it" she said proud of herself "good job AJ, I'm proud" I said "but- there's one problem though" she said looking upset "and what might that be?" I said turning my chair towards her "I want to loose my virginity" she said. I looked at her shocked, since when was she like this?! "To a random guy?!" I said disgusted she nodded wow she really has changed. "I want to be a bitch anyway" she said and stood up "you know Mcann.... I'll lose it to you if you want then it wouldn't have to be a random guy would it?" She whispered and kissed the top of my head then walked out... What the hell?

I walked downstairs to everyone talking casually, I saw AJ talking to another girl from our gang, smiling a little. I grabbed a beer and sat next to Hamish "what's with that face Jase?" He said "you lot have turned her into a-" I was interrupted "a confident young girl with a beautiful ass" he said "no but seriously, she used to be so insecure, now look at her, you should thank us" he said, he does have a point but I preferred the old AJ, maybe because I don't know this new AJ, or maybe because she was so innocent before I don't know. I just sighed "let's hit the club, let loose.....AJ!" He yelled she came over "ready" he asked "yeah" she said biting on her lower lip.

"What the fuck she's only 18, you need to be 21" I defended "chill Jase" AJ said "she's coming with me... To somewhere other than the club" I said "what no!! I want to finish the last thing in my list" she said "then finish it with me, you offered me right" she nodded "and I believe you stick by your words don't you?" I said and she nodded again "then come with me" I said "no she's coming with me" Hamish said "NO! AJ come with me" I begged "ok well let her choose" Hamish suggested "um I'll go with Jason" she mumbled I smiled and grabbed her hand. I kissed her knuckles "bye Hamish" I waved and brought her out to my car.

"Where we heading" she said "surprise" I replied she nodded and bobbed her head to the music (rack city by Tyga//you'll like this song if you like Justin's taste in rap music)

Rack rack city, bitch, rack rack rack city, bitch
Rack, rack rack rack city, bitch, (Mustard on the beat ho)
Rack city, bitch, rack rack city, bitch
Ten, ten, ten, twenty on yo titties, bitch
100 deep VIP, no guest list
T-T-Raw, you don't know who you fuckin' with
Got my other bitch fuckin' with my other bitch
Fuckin' all night, nigga we ain't celibate
Niggas say I'm too dope, I ain't sellin' it
But I'm fresher than a motherfuckin' peppermint
Gold Lettermans, last ling killin' shit
Y-Young Money, Young Money yeah, we gettin' rich
Got ya grandma on my dick (haha)
Girl you know what it is