He comes home drunk Part 2

Zayn: The next morning you go downstairs to see Zayn passed out on the couch. You knew he probably had a hangover so you decide to mess with him a bit. You walk to the kitchen stomping your feet and making as much noise as possible. After crashing a few pots together he comes in "What the hell are you doing!" "I don't really know what I'm doing Zayn. But you should leave," You say remembering the conversation you had last night. "Did you just tell me to leave?" He raises an eyebrow at you. "CAN YOU STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS? JUST GO!" You yell in his face just as he did to you. "Where the fuck did all that come from?" He asks. "Sorry, I was just repeating what you said to me last night. You were drunk I believe," "I did...?" "Yeah kinda! And you started smoking in the house," "Ah shit, I'm so sorry," He says, "Its ok, but go take a shower or something because you smell like smoke and alcohol,"

Liam: Nope, still not drinking.

Louis: You were banging on the door for what you thought was forever. "LOUIS LET ME IN!" You yell. After a while a somewhat sober Louis opens the door. "Wow thanks finally!" You say. "And what do you plan on doing about the car?" "What car?" He asks. "Seriously Lou? Take a look outside!" You say. You couldn't believe that Louis literally FORGOT he crashed a car! He walked outside and you follow him. "Oh shit! What am I supposed to do!?" He yells. "Hey, hey don't look at me! I should really be sleeping right now!" "Help me!" He says "How?" You ask. "Ugh I don't know! Mom and dad are going to kill me!" "Yeah! I mean they're already mad at you because you didn't take me to dance class today. This will really make them mad!" "I forgot to take you!" He yells. "Yeah sorta," "Ok its official I'm screwed. They're going to hate me," You pretend sob and then hug him "Its ok Louis I'll still love you!"

Niall: "Hey thanks for leaving me the water last night," Niall says to you at breakfast. "Your welcome. Sorry for poking my nose where it doesn't belong but I was just trying to help," You say. "Yeah, Yeah I know. I'm sorry, I wasn't really thinking straight," Niall laughs. "Yeah, I could tell! You still had the beer bottle with you when you came home," Niall rolls his eyes "Ah, next time just try and grab it from me," You widen your eyes "Niall, now both you and me know that, that could be extremely dangerous!"

Harry: You were woken up by someone walking into Harry's room. You ended up sleeping in there because of what had happened last night. "What are you doing in my room?" He asks you. "Well if I remember correctly, as you said last night, this isn't your room. This is my room." "What are you talking about?" "Remember? When you came home last night with that girl you went into my room and said it was your room and kicked me out. I don't really believe mom would be too happy to hear that you did all this," You say slightly grinning. Harry groans "Ok what's it going to take to keep you quiet?" "Nothing really. Just if you ever bring a girl home and wake me up at 2am we're gonna have problems got it?" You say trying to act all tough. Harry smiles at you "Got it,"