1

Isabella's POV

I went to school. My day was not so good. My five best friends: Mark, Ryan,Philip, Maya and Jen were always at my side. Been a hunter, you weren't allowed to have friends or love ones,unless they're hunters like you. But they were nice to me,I couldn't refuse them. I tried my best not to say anything, about my job.

"Isabella".

"Yes miss".

"Did you heard the question"?.

"No,miss".

"Good,now stop daydreaming, and pay attention".

"Yes miss".

My next class was science. When I got seated,I took out my book. Before he started,he was called outside. A few minutes later he came in. In his hand,he held the most handsome boy I've ever seen.

"Good day class,this is your new student, Isaac McDonald,be nice now and treat him with respect".

Everyone waved to him,he waved back with a smile. When his eyes caught mine,he smiled widen.

What the f*ck?.

While walking, his gaze never left me. I shivered. Those blue eyes,flashing pink lips,gold hair and beautiful smile,would tantalise any girl. He smiled at me and to my surprise, I smiled back. Even during teaching, his eyes bored holes into me. I glance at him a few times. I was a hunter, I couldn't have a boyfriend. That was disobeying the rules. I was already breaking it by having friends. I shook my head.

"Isabella".

My head snapped up.

"Yes"?.

"What is a predator"?.

I thought for a moment.

"Something that's hunts other things, for food,or pleasure".

***

Isaac's POV

My new school was great. It was my first day and I already liked the school. That girl Isabella was something. She was my mate. The way she smelt,the way I was attracted to her. She was definetly my mate. I can't just tell a human, She's my mate. She would even freak out more if she knew what I was. I went to my locker and put in books. I was frightened, when I saw that hers was beside mine. I decided to talk to her.

"Hi".

She turned her head to me.

"Hi".

"So,um as you know,I'm new here,can you take me to the cafeteria".

"Sure".

I followed her. When I went in everyone's eyes were on us. I glared at them and they turned back around.

"Here it is".

"Aww,it's so huge".

She giggled.

"So where's the food"?.

"Up there",she pointed.

"Ok,so you go up there and take what you want".

"Yes,let's go".

The Lady around the other side was terrible. She was boisterous.

"Can I have bacons"?,asked Isabella.

"Finished".

She left and went to a table. I knew the woman was lying.

"Can I have bacon"?.

"Fini-".

"Stop lying".

"Who are yo-".

"Please,can I get bacon",I said making puppy eyes.

"Ok".

I got ten slices of bacon. I went to her table. Five more persons were there.

"I'm Isaac".

"I'm Mark".

"I'm Jen".

"I'm Philip".

"I'm Maya".

"And I'm Ryan".

"Ok,nice to met you".

We ate as they threw questions at me. Like,where I live,if I have a girlfriend, favourite things and so on. When the bell rang,I got up. Only go bounce into someone. I looked up,to see the most terrifying boy. He looked tough and rough.

"Watch where your going, douchebag"!.

"I'm sorry".

I wanted to punch him I'm the face for calling me douchebag. But I felt tingling in my arm. I turned around to see Bella yanking my arm.

"Please, let's go".

I glared at him before walking away. He was going to be a pain in the ass. Bella told me where she lived and I followed her home. When I reached her house,it was so big. It was a few yards away from mine. I saw two people came out. A man and a woman. I tried to show manners.

"Good evening".

"Good evening son".

"I followed Isabella home".

"I noticed".

The woman was pretty. The man was killing me with death glares.

"Are you new"?.

"Yes,I just moved here".

"Ok,I see,o and Isabella's our daughter".

"O",was all I could force out.

I felt the air closing around us. My mate was getting nervous. I quickly stopped it.

"So,see you tomorrow".

"Ok,bye Issac".

I waved and walked home. I opened the door to see my most trusted servant. I treated him normally.

"Good evening sire".

"Evening Alfred".

I went upstairs to my room and went to bed. Before I fell asleep,thoughts flew in my head.

What if they didn't like me?. Did her father suspect something?. Did she even like me?.

I fell asleep.

"I love you Isabella".

****

Isabella's POV

"See you tomorrow",he said walking away.

I wished the moment had last longer.

"Inside"!,my father boomed.

I quickly walked in.

"Why are you shouti-".

"What are you doing"?.

"What do you mean"?.

"You know what I mean, that boy Isaac".

"He's just a friend".

"A friend eh,I don't like him".

"Harold!",shouted mom.

"What,I bet he's just one of those boys, who wants to have sex with our daughter".

"Stop it, you don't know anything about him and your judging",she spat.

"I don't like him".

"I don't care",she said walking away.

He turned to me.

"Just remember the rules, no lovers".

"I know".

I went up to my room and slam the door. I jumped into my bed and began thinking about Isaac. That beautiful face was so handsome. There's something about him that attracted me. When I had yank his arm,I felt tingling. I shook my head. I thought about him before I fell asleep, I felt something in my chest.

Was it love?