5

Isaac's POV

I went home to find a letter at my door step. I took it up as it read:

Hi sweetheart. We were wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner. Please,do it for me. I'd want you to know more about us.
                                       M- Sinclair.

When I saw that I quickly ran up to her house.

***

Isabella's POV

When Isaac arrived, I greeted him with a kiss. He came in and sat down beside my brothers.

"Stay here,I'll be back, ok"?,asked mom.

"Ok".

My brothers asked their own questions. About him and me. When he said that he loved me.

"Bella and Isaac sitting in a tree ,K-I-S-S-I-N-G",they sang.

They were such annoying little twins. My mom came back and we went around the table. We explained everything to him. How there's a secret organization which deals with supernatural creatures, and the weapons and everything. When we were finished,I went upstairs, he quickly followed. I laid down and he crouch over me. I took his head in my hand as we began kissing. I wanted to rip our clothes off, but when your parents are here,just can't. He sat down.

"What's wrong"?.

"What if I told you,I was one of the creatures you hunted".

I thought for a moment.

"Well-,I would quit my job and stay with you".

His eyes widen.

"Really"?.

"Yes,its just because you don't know how much I love you".

"I love you more".

"Why did you ask".

"I was just wondering if you would have any sympathy for the Ines you would kill".

"Well I would kill,but if my boyfriend is one,I'd quit".

"Ok".

All this talk about quiting my job was a lie. If he was one of the things I hunted, I don't know what I would've done.

"Are you"?.

"What"?.

"One if them".

"Don't be ridiculous".

I smiled.

"Let's go to bed".

"Ok".

He crawled in and I lie down in front. I put my hands behind me and squeezed his member. He tensed.

"Hm, thinking about that already"?.

"No,just teasing".

He squeezed my ass before putting his arms around me. He cupped my breast, but didn't let go. I smiled as he kissed my neck.

"Night baby".

"Night".

He lightly squeezed my breast before I fell asleep.

"Love you".

"Love you more".

***

I woke up and got off the bed. It was still night. I kissed Isaac. He was something girls would dream of. I took off my clothes and took off the shirt. I out it on. It reached me down to my thigh. I giggled. I stared at his naked abs. So heavenly. I went in the bathroom and brush my teeth. I heard a crash downstairs. I quickly ran down there. To my horror,I saw some naked men. My mom was in the middle,my brothers were at the corner and my dad was standing by the kitchen. I felt heat beside me and I looked to see Isaac, handsome as ever. Their attention turn to us. A wicked smile on their faces.  The bold one spoke up.

"So more hunters, huh"?.

"Who are you"?.

"Werewolves, one of the things you kill,we are here to return the favour".

I gasped.

"GO!",boomed Isaac.

His voice shook the house. I could tell hr was angry.

"Aww, you want us leaving so soon"?.

He grabbed mother and held her by the throat.

"No!",we screamed.

Father was crying.

"Let's start with this lovely bitch".

I hugged Isaac. I saw the man's claws extended. He raised his hands in the air. The rest of them were surrounding us. My brothers and my father ran over to us.

"Please,don't let them kill her",the begged.

His eyes turned yellow as he raised his hand higher.

"I'll love you Isaac",she whispered.

I buried my head in his chest and waited for the worst.

"I love you Isaac",I whispered.

"Im sorry",he whispered.

"For what"?.

"This".

I felt his chest vibrating. The next thing I heard was a :

Loud roar.

Yea hey guys. Yea Bella's about to find out the worst part of her dreams. Cont. Reading.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!.

O YEA and vote

👇