13

Isaac's POV

"Can I have a sister or a brother to play with, please"?.

"Really"?.

"Yes, that's what she asked".

"Soooo",I said smiling.

"When we are married".

"Awh".

She kissed me.

"Don't worry".

I made a sad face.

"Ok,let's get married".

"Ok".

***

Isabella's POV

We decided to get married in my world. We invited many people. And many came.

"Do you Isabella, take this man Isaac McDonald as your husband"?,asked the pastor.

"Yes",I said smiling.

"And do you Isaac McDonald take this woman Isabella Sinclair as your w-".

"Yes I do".

"Ok,you may now kiss the bri".

His lips were already on mine. He pulled away.

"I now pronounce you,husband and wife".

Everyone cheered. Both Mary an Lucy ran up to us. I knelt down and wrapped my arms around them.

"Yea,you guys are married now,I can't wait to be an aunt".

"And I can't wait to be a sister".

We all laughed.

****

I sat on my bed reading. Isaac came in and kissed me.

"Hey bel,I mean ,my beautiful wife Bella".

I smiled and shook my head.

"Hi Isaac".

"Hey,what about my description".

"I mean my handsome and loving husband, Isaac".

He smiled.

I put down the book and sat untop of him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kiss him. He kissed back. Then suddenly a thought came to me.

"Isaac"?.

"Hm".

"I want you to mark me".

He pulled away.

"Are you sure you want to do this"?.

"Yes,I want you and no one else,and I don't want anyone getting you,but me".

He smiled.

"Ok".

He closed his eyes and when he open them,I almost screamed. They were glowing darker,red and black. He trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck. He kissed a spot and sucked at it. I moaned in pleasure. The tingling were now like flames in my body. The huntress came back in me.

"Shame on you,kill him,he's the enemy,you bitch Isabella,what's gotten into you,push him off,if he does it,your stuck with him forever",it said.