3

Isaac's POV

"Love you",I whispered.

But she already ran off. I felt so bad that I wanted to punch my self. I didn't just like her, I loved her. With all my heart. Maybe she thinks I hate her?. I have to find her. I quickly went in. I looked around, but I didn't see her. I spotted Maya.

"Where's Bella"?.

"Why do you care?,you don't like her".

"Yes I don't like her,I love her, she didn't let me finish".

"Really"?.

"Yes,I'm in love with her".

She smiled.

"Aw,she's round the back".

"Thanks".

I quickly went around there. I saw her crying. It pained my heart to see her like that. I went over there. When she saw me,she turned the other way. I went and sat beside her.

"Why are you here,to hurt me some more"?,she asked.

"No,I'm sorry".

"Really"?.

"Yes,you didn't let me finish".

"Ok,finish with your hurtful words".

I inhale.

"I don't like you-".

She sobbed.

"I'm in love with you".

She stopped sobbing and stared at me. I wiped away her tears.

"Really"?.

"Yes,from the first day I met you at school,I fell in love".

"Me too".

"Really"?.

"Yes".

I smiled.

She turned her head.

"What's wrong"?.

"I have a terrible secret".

"What is it"?.

"I can't say".

"Ok,I have one too".

"And what is it"?.

O how I wanted to tell her how I was a werewolf, but I said something else.

"I'm in love with you badly".

"Ok,how do I know your not lying".

"I'll show you".

"Ok".

I kissed her.

***

Isabella's POV

"Ok".

To my surprise,he kisses me. He kissed me softly, passionately and lovingly. He soft lips against mine was entertaining. Tingles shot all over my body. It was a weird feeling. I felt like I needed him close to me all the time. It was wrong,but it felt so right. I wrapped my hands around his neck and deepen it. He put his hands on my waist. I ran my hand through his gold hair. It wasn't until he pulled away, I felt back normal.

"What's wrong"?.

"I can't".

"I'm sorry,is it me"?.

"No,its not you".

"Then why did you stop"?.

He turned around and put his lips back on mine. This time he lifted me up and put me on his lap.