10

Isabella's POV

I sat in my room crying. The door slowly opened. I saw Isaac came in naked. He had wounds all over his body. I quickly ran over to him,before he fell. He was breathing heavily. I went into his suitcase and took out a short. He winced as I put it on.

O my god. If he wasn't in this situation, I'd say he was sooooo sexy. Man look at that body. Did I forget to mention the abs?. Wait I thought I told you already. But anyways they were like: HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!.

I laid him down on the bed and called a guard.

"He's hurt badly,can you help him"?.

"Yes mam,I'll be right back".

He walked out and in a few minutes, he came back with a lady. The lady walked over to him and took out some bottles out of her bag. She must have been a witch or something. Because the bottles had red and green and purple liquid.

"Drink sire",she insisted.

"I'll heal",he grumbled.

"Isaac drink it!",I shouted.

He screwed up his face when he gulped down the liquid. I could tell it tasted bad.

"Let him rest,he'll be fine by tomorrow".

"Ok and check on his father,ok"?.

"Ok".

I went over and laid down beside him.

"Bell-".

I kissed him to shush him.

"It's ok".

"I'm sorry about my dad's behavior".

"Its ok".

I fell asleep in my boyfriend's arms/to be husband.

***

Isaac's POV

Its lucky I was healed by the next day. We all went to the throne room for breakfast. I glared at my father. He had a scar under his eye.

That made me smile.

Bella's family had introduced themselves. My father was a bit calmer than last time. I decided to speak first.

"Father".

"Hm",he said without looking up.

"I've made my decision that you cancel the marriage with me and Teresa".

"Ok".

"I'll be marrying Bella".

"Yes".

"Hey,where's Teresa"?,asked my sister.

"She's gone home, she'll be coming back today".

"Ok".

I looked at Bella who looked a bit nervous. I slipped my hands over hers. This seemed to calm her. She lightly squeezed. I smiled.

I just hope this goes as well as I planned.

****

I sat in my sister's room.

"So,when am I going to be an aunt"?.

"Mary"?.

"What?, I want someone who can call me aunty Mary".

I shook my head.

"I'll think about it".

"Yea",she screed jumping up in my lap.