7

Isabella's POV

My weeks went horribly.This time he ignored me for real. If he saw me coming,he'd act as if I wasn't there. I even tried the kissing thing, but still nothing. It wasn't until he came to my locker,when school was over.

"Maya's having a party,your invited",he said giving me a paper.

I didn't know what to say. The corridor was empty. Me and him was alone. What do I say?.
"Ok,tell her thanks".

He turned to walked away.

Think Bella, think.

I saw that a classroom was open. I grabbed him arm and yanked him inside.

"Bella-".

I pushed him in a chair and sat on him. I began kissing him. He sat there and didn't kiss back. The tingling were weak,I hardly felt them. He sat there still until he put his hands on my waist,slowly pushing me back. I slapped his hands away. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He's not moving until he kiss me back. Realizing I wasn't going to let him go,he put his hands on my waist, not pushing,but pulling me to him. I smiled. I wrapped his arms around me. He was growling. He devoured my lips with his,like he's been away from them for years(he was away for only one week and a half). I kissed him so passionately, he did the same. I thug at his hair. I put my hands on his chest,not pushing, but pulling. He ran his hand up the front of my blouse cupping my breast. This was wrong,but I didn't care,it felt right. If the Clean up knew one of their members were even sleeping with a supernatural, we both would be dead.

"I love you Isaac".

He didn't respond. I pulled away.

"I love you Isaac".

He still didn't respond. He leaned over to kiss me,but I pulled back.

"I love you Isaac".

He growled.

"I loved and missed you Bella",he said with meaning.

I let go and he devoured my lips. He pulled away.

"What's wrong"?.

"What were you going to say after I asked you if you loved me"?.

I told him the truth.

"I can't stop loving you,no matter what you are".

"Really,what about your parents"?.

"Nothing".

I got up and laid down on the teacher's table. He came and crouched over me. I felt his member hardening. He rubbed it against me. I slapped him.

"I felt that",I said smiling.

He smiled as I pulled him unto me. We kissed until he said.

"I want to be like this ,only naked".

Reluctantly,impossibly and without thinking.................

"Me too".

****

Isaac's POV

Me and Bella got back along well.

Thanks to me.

It was her parents I were worried about. Her dad said he wanted to have a talk to me. I ran with my speed over there. Bella open the door and I was greeted with a kiss. I went in and they sat by the table. I went and sat down. They began questioning me.

"So,where do you really come from"?.

"New York, but my real home is in a palace in Lace ford".

"You said you have a sister"?.