2

Isabella's POV

Weeks after weeks my love for him grew bigger and bigger. I knew it was wrong,but I didn't care about my job,I cared about him,it felt right. I wondered if he felt the same way about me.  Today was Saturday and was holiday like.

"Bella, come in the hall!",my father boomed.

I ran downstairs. My mom,two brothers and my dad sat around the table. I quickly sat down.

"What is it"?.

"We've gotten word about werewolves roaming around in this community".

I shivered.

"But, one of them isn't like any of them".

"Huh"?.

"This one is the prince of all werewolves,son".

I gasped.

"Ok,so when do we go".

"Now".

***

We crept up into the old house. We heard two men talking.

"I'm telling you,I smell humans".

"Fix your nose,the last time you said that it was a dog".

My father counted down and we burst in. I held up my favourite gun in one's face. My father in the other.

"Who are you"?,he asked.

"Hunters".

They gasped.

The one my father held his fun on lung at him and knocked him over. He was shifting. My father pulled the trigger and his head flew off. I still head my gun on the other one.

"Kill him",my father shouted.

I tried pulling the trigger, but my fingers were frozen. I couldn't. I don't know what was happening, but I could move. I held the gun in his face and couldn't pull the trigger.

"Kill him".

He saw this and lunged at me knocking me over. Images of Isaac flash through my head before darkness fell over.

***

I woke up on my bed. I got up and quickly went downstairs. My father spotted me first.

"What happened"?.

I thought for a moment.

"I don't know".

"I don't know,is that and excuse or a lie"?.

"None".

"You just don't stand there holding a gun at those creatures and can't pull the trigger, that's just not you".

"I know,I don't know what came over me,I felt frozen".

"Ok".

****

Isaac's POV

"O really"?,I asked.

"Yes really, she'll just say no".

"Bet"?.

"My money,she don't ever go to the freedom fest with you".

"You'll see".

"O yea".

Then immediately,I saw her walking to our table. She had a scar on her hand.

"What happened"?.

"I fell".

"Ok".

Ryan gave me a look : chicken.