IN MY BOOK

It was the year 2020  in the town of Riverside lived a young boy by the name of Johnathan.   Johnathan was nine years of age.  He had one sister, who was three years older than him.   His Dad was a geologist,  he was always digging for artifacts in different parts of the world.  Jonathan sister loved it, he always brings her black dresses.   Now Johnathan was a different story.  He was into toys,  cars, and rockets.  But the places his father went, never had toys shops close by.  So, his father will bring him bedtime slippers.  Boy, was he tried on slippers, shoes, clothes, he wanted toys.   

One special day his father approached the family. He had to take a very long trip that would last the entire summer.  He figured, he can take his family with him.  "Look, I wanted to ask all of you a question?  A simple yes or no will do. I'll be leaving tomorrow to Israel.  This expedition that I'll be digging.  will cause me to be gone the whole summer.  Now if you like, we can all go.    We can make a vacation out of it.  So what of it." asked  Nelson, Johnathan father  The two kids looked at each other and smile.  "Dad, really.  It's about time we go on some kind of vacation.  I'm going to pack." said  Tina,  Johnathan oldest sister.  

"Wait!  Your mother hasn't given us her answer."   said Nelson then he turns to his wife, "So, what is it going to be?  Yes or no?" he asked   "Sweetie, I really don't want to go. If you like, take the children with you, "his wife replied.  "Mom said we could go, Johnathan let's go upstairs and pack," said Tina as she grabbed Johnathan and went to pack before her father changes his mind.  "Lisa, why don't you want to go with us? "asked Nelson  "Look, you're always going on trips, I get stuck with the children month after month.  Take them with you, I just think I do desire a break, explain Lisa as she smiled,  "Are you sure?" he asked  "Never been sure of anything in my life.  I'll go pack your things." she said as she kissed him on the lips then went up the steps.

Tina and Johnathan were quickly packing.   Lisa was packing her husband things.  When she was done, she went and give the children a hand.   Now Nelson and the family headed to the train station to pick up some tickets to Canada, from where he would be taking a plane. 

Everyone was getting ready for an adventure, that they could have never imagined.  Now Johnathan adventure was way more exciting.  Now it begins........