IN MY BOOK

Now Tina was kind of scared sitting in that bomb shelter all alone. So she closed her eyes and decide to try to sleep through the whole deal.    

Now Hector was another story,  his greed took him to his destiny.   He started to look around for Johnathan      As he was walking in the town's market, he noticed a pawn shop.  Everything he ever stole was pawn there.   So he, figure, it wouldn't hurt to try to sell the gold box before heading back. Then he figured he continued to look for the stupid little boy.    When Hector was about to go into the shop, the shop owner quickly ran up to the door and locked it.  "Hey, I was going inside.  What the hell you locked the door for?"Hector screamed as he shook on the door.   The shop's owner ran to the back of the store and hid.    

"You fucken pussy, what's wrong with you, open up the door, I didn't come here to rob you.   Look I have a gold box for sale,"  said Hector as he held up the gold box for him to see.   At the moment someone behind him said, "I'll take this back, and I'm taking your heart, your body, and soul."  said the Mummy   "I do believe you're not taking any shit!"  said  Hector as he quickly turned around and noticed who was speaking.    Hector screamed for help, not knowing what he was looking at.  

The Mummy grabbed him by the neck and threw him up into the air.  Then he waved his hands around, and Hector's body liquefy then Mummy stood still and open his mouth, while all that mess went into it.  Then he did a loud burp noise.   "Two down and three to go," he said as he picked up the gold box off the ground and went on his way.  Hector was consumed completely, only drops of his blood left behind.   The King now had his brain and heart, so his body was much fuller and stronger.

Tina fell asleep for about four hours, when she woke up she heard her father's voice, up above her.   She quickly banged on the wall.   "Dad, I'm down here!" she screamed   Nelson heard her and open up the bomb shelter's door.   "Hey, Dad, is the storm over?" she asked  "Yes sweetie, 

it's over," said her father as he waited for Johnathan to come up from the shelter.   "Where is your brother?'he asked   "Dad, we been looking for hours.   Hector left to look for him.  He put me in the shelter and then went on his way looking for Johnathan.   I haven't seen neither of them." said Tina   "Are you sure your brother is missing?" asked Nelson    "Yes, Dad, I'm kind of worried." said Tina as she grabbed something to eat.  

 "Tina, where is Hector now?" asked Nelson  "I don't know, now he also is missing."  said Tina   "What?    Christofer  where were you all day?" he asked   "I was also looking for your son, without any luck." said Christofer    "Look, get as many men as possible and start searching for my son, move it now."said Nelson    Christofer and  about twenty more men, started a search for Johnathan.    Tim and Nelson went to search for  Hector and Frank and Tina had to stay put.