IN MY BOOK

Lisa and Nelson said their goodbye's.  The children kissed their mother,  then ran out to the car.   They went in the Taxi that headed to the train station.  Tina and Johnathan fell asleep in the taxi.    Now at the train station,  Nelson picked up the tickets, he looked at the tickets, then they got on the train.  During the train ride, the children again fell asleep.  Nelson took advantage of the silence and read a book.   When they finally reach the airport.  They boarded the plane, then off the Isreal the went.  

Once the plane landed,  Nelson shook the children to wake them up.  "Hey, bean heads, we're here, time to wake up," he said   Tina and Johnathan quickly jump out of their seats.  They grabbed their bags from the overhead compartment.   Then out the plan,  they all headed.

 'Dad, why is it so hot?" said Tina as they were walking out of the airport lobby and into a large bus.    When the children saw the bus.  "That's good, Dad  I really thought that we would have to use camel to get to our destination.  I really don't trust this bus.  But, anything is better than hopping on a camel." said Johnathan as he got on bus  Then started looking for a seat.  "Sorry to hear that little man,  I went ahead and schedule us camel rides.   We need to learn how to ride in case of an emergency." explained Nelson  "Dad, what do you mean, emergency?" asked Tina    

"Well, this bus we're on, only comes by once every two days.  There are horses and camels to take us anywhere else we desire to go.  Well, they do have horse buggy too.  When they send emergency warnings,  that's when we must go to a cement building and for this, we must ride,"Nelson continue explaining.      "What are you talking about.  Sand Storm?  Dad really, next time we take a trip, I want full disclosure.  This is wrong, so wrong."  said Tina   "Well, Dad  I'm not upset,  I'll like to see a sandstorm, from a distance anyway.  But you said we must go to a cement building, so what is the house we're staying in is made of?" asked Johnathan  "Son, there are made of cloth, they're called tents.  You'll see we're almost there." explained Nelson   "Will we be safe? As long as no animals can get in, I'm alright with this situation. "said Johnathan  "Oh, now where we are staying has no walls.   Dad really,  I should have stayed with mom."Said Tina in an upset tone.    

"Look, in two days the bus comes to takes us to the Hotel.  If you prefer to say over there in the pool, you may.  You do need to act responsibly, for your brother when I leave for the expedition.  Can you do that?" asked Nelson  "Of course  Dad, I'm twelve, not seven." said Tina with a smile.   "Hey, what about what I want?" asked Johnathan while pulling on his father shirt.   'What about you?  You have to listen to everything your older sister says.  Be a little man, and behave." said Nelson   

"But I thought that maybe, I can go with you sometime." said Johnathan  "I'll make a deal with you, the bus to the hotel won't be here for another two days.  If you can show me you can behave and not touch everything you see, maybe I'll bring you back again.  But if you get into any trouble, Tina's babysitting.  Is it a deal?" asked Nelson   "Oh, Dad that's easy.  I know how to behave, so you got yourself a deal." said Johnathan as he extended his hand for his father to shake.   "Don't forget we shook on it," said Nelson then the bus stop and they got off.