Chapter 17

Abby's POV

I don't know how long it's been since they took me. I've been sitting in their dirty ass dungeon for hours now. Bones scattered the floor around me. Spider webs grew in the corners of the room. I've never seen a room look so dirty. Even after my 'dad' trashed the house and broke everything. I knew that I hadn't seen the last of him.

I was brought out of my scrambled thoughts by the door to my 'cage' opening. A body was thrown inside and the doors closed once again.

I hesitated before moving towards the body only to see a wolf. I knew it wasn't a regular wolf. This was a werewolf. And it looked exactly like Austin's. Is this Austin? Did he come for me?

I felt an urge to go to the wolf. I didn't resist it. As soon as I touched him, tingles and sparks flew up my arm. This was Austin.

*Austin's POV*

"Austin! Austin! AUSTIN!" A girl voice whisper screamed next to me.

I felt a cold breeze blow over me and I realized I was bare naked. I felt a blush creep up into my face, instantly warming me.

"Are you ok? What the heck were you thinking?!" The same girl whisper scolded me.

Opening my eyes, I saw my beautiful Abigail standing above me.

"Abby," I tried to say her name but my voice was so raspy you could barely understand what I was saying.

"Shh. Austin, you shouldn't have come for me. They're gonna kill you." She spoke sadly.

"Now who said anything about killing?" A man's voice was heard from behind the bars. I knew him. I should've killed him when I had the chance. And now look where that's gotten me. Behind bars. In a cage!!!

There, giving us an evil smirk and excitement in his eyes, stood Abby's father.