#61 B&B

Sachin.

Amy turned to me as soon as her dad walked out of the room.

"Get out of here, now!" Amy started to pull her top down and I stared at her.

I really have no idea what happened.

"We need to talk," I sighed.

Amy turned to me.

"We will talk later, You need to leave first!" she whisper-yelled.

"But your dad-"

"Do you want to get murdered?" she thrust my clothes to me, almost throwing it to me, "Get out through the balcony-"

"Are you crazy-"

"Don't be a cry-baby and go to the balcony, reach the floor below and take the elevator down and go back," she explained.

"But Amy-"

"Sachin Dixit! I am already neck deep in trouble, thanks to you, but don't ever think about adding into it."

"Your dad is waiting-"

"I will manage it somehow, just get out of here first." she sounded pleading.

"But-"

"Do you want to get married to me then?" she raised her eyebrows.

"What?"

I am scared now.

"Then get the hell out of here, Sachin, if my dad ever gets his hands on you, He's going to chop your balls off-"

"I got it... stop right there," I shivered, "I will leave now, but we need to talk."

I pulled up my jeans and buttoned my shirt.

What the hell happened yesterday? Did I really sleep with... No... Don't think about it...

I looked at her and watched as she was correcting her hair into place.

"Sachin!" she turned to me.

"Yea... I am leaving!"

........................

Riya.

"Can I look now?" I asked.

"Sure," Kiran, our stylist smiled, satisfied.

"Tada!" Naina turned me around to the mirror.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed.

Kiran has turned me to an angel.

"Thank you so much for helping me Auntie, I don't know what I will do without you," I hugged Auntie Alice who laughed.

"It's time Neev is here to take you," Naina said and I smiled.

Neev said he wanted to take me for a date today, he told me to dress up too.

Auntie Alice was delighted at my request to help me and she called Kiran home.

The doorbell rang and Auntie Alice and Naina urged me to go and answer the door.

When I opened it, there was a big flower basket in front of me.

"I am supposed to deliver it to Mrs Riya Nivin Aldrick," The delivery boy said.

I took it from him, a bit surprised and opened the card that was attached to it.

"My dear beautiful wife, I love you."

"Ooo... That's sweet of him!" Naina said and I turned around.