Chapter 5

*Brandon's Pov*

I get up with a smile. I get to spend the day with Madison. I always have a smile around her. She just makes me really happy if I admit. But lately she's being hanging out with that Weston kid and I think she likes him. Which hurts.

"Hey Brandon!" Julia says giving me a small wave. I wave back and wait for Madison to join me at the table. Soon the beauty is beside me and I get this funny feeling. I just think today is gonna be great you know?

We get to just explore all day. Bring back something unique but knowing Madison. We'll end up doing the opposite since she is a little rebellious.

"Hey Brando." Madison says plopping down beside me. I decide to take in her outfit. A black crop top with high waisted shorts and black matching converse. A red flannel loosely wrapped around her waist and her hair in a messy type of look. No make up.

I love that about her. She doesn't cake her face like most girls. Her beauty is all natural. Which is what I look for in girls. Natural.

"You ready?" She asks with a look. I nod and stand up.

"Hey we match!" She smiles pointing out that I'm wearing almost the exact same outfit except mines a black V-Neck and pants.

"Yeah, I guess you can call it matching." I say. I follow her as we take a new direction today. It's not so familiar and I hope we don't get lost.

"So Brandon, do you plan on still being my friend after camp?" Madison asks randomly hopping from grass patch to rock. I laugh.

"Of course, if it wasn't for you I'd be ready to leave already." I reply. She stops and turns around to look at me.

"You're very cheesy Brandon Rowland."

"Only around you Madison Spencer."

She shakes her head with a laugh before she continues to walk ahead of me. Which I don't mind much. I can admire her from behind.

I then decide this will be a great time to capture some more pictures. I turn my phone on silent and click the photo button. A picture of Madison looking at the flowers in front of us appears.

She's really photogenic.

"Omg Flowers! Let's pick one and take to the camp." She says with a squeal in her voice. Girls and flowers.

"Okay, how many?" I ask crouching down to pick up a little dandelion.

"One of each." She replies with a very happy smile. I nod and set down. I then get an idea to make her a flower crown.

It really wasn't hard but it was. If that makes since.

"Oh my! What is that? It's so pretty." Madison exclaims looking at the crown I'm holding. I push it towards her and she takes it out of hands. Putting it on her head she poses and I chuckle at her cuteness.

"How come I make you laugh a lot?" She asks me randomly helping me off the ground.

"Because you're so full of life and there's never a dull moment around you." I tell her with one of my grins. She only gives me a small smile and walks beside me.

"You know even though, I dread hanging out with you, I always end up smiling." She tells me truthfully.

"Maybe we were meant to be friends." I say in reply. Or more than friends.

Stop Brandon. You've only gotten to know her for two weeks now.

"Well maybe." She replies with a soft expression her face.

I only stay silent the way back to camp. Hoping not to start anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yikes this was really short. I'm sorry. But ayeeeee Brandon's pov. A little bit on what he thinks about Madison.

So Bradison? Or Mandon?

Or do you ship
Meston?