Chapter 7

Since Kaity and few others are sick. We have to stay outside and sleep on the ground. They made huge pallets and separate the girls from boys. It's even harder considering one of the councilors are sick. So only two to take care of everything.

"Why did we get stuck with Lame Olivia and Mad Max?" Brandon asks giving me an annoyed sigh. I just laugh. He gave them nick names.

"Cause maybe Matt was making out with one of the sick kids?" I say joking. His eyes widen.

"Are you being for real? He made out with a camper?" Brandon says excitedly. I shake my head with a laugh.

"I was only kidding Brandon."

I hear footsteps and turn around to see Julia and Ethan walking over to us hand in hand. I smile. I haven't talked to them in forever.

"Hey." They both say in unison plopping down onto the chair. I stare at them. How did they do that? Do they always do that?

"Sup." Brandon replies not giving them much attention. To focused on something on his phone.

"Okay! Listen up campers!" Max says standing on top of a table and getting everyone's attention.

"Since most kids are sick and you all are bored, we are turning on the camp wifi." He announces. Everyone cheers and I smirk. Now I get to post my new pictures without having to wait until home.

"It'll be on in 15 minutes, so get ready." He smiles at us all. I stand up and grab Brandon and Julia.

"Hey where are you going with my girl?" Ethan says getting up and following behind us.

"I need a picture with Brandon, so Julia can you take it?" I ask. She nods and I grab Brandon's hand. Pulling him close, I lay my head on his shoulder and we look out at the scenery in front of us. Secretly smiling and hearing the Camera click. I turn around after she's done.

"Is it good?" I ask.

"It's so cute, you guys could make a cute couple! Like really tumblr." She announces. I roll my eyes. If only Brandon liked me that way. But I'm not good enough for him.

"So what are you all gonna do once camp is over and we never see each other again?" Ethan asks. I shrug. I mean we have school. But how will we keep in touch?

"Okay guys wifi is on!" Max announces before leaving again. Everyone cheers and I instantly log into Instagram. I get lots of notifications about friends missing me and such and go to post my picture of Brandon and I.

"Hey follow me on Instagram." Brandon says.

"I will, if you follow me back." I say teasing him. He chuckles and asks for my username.

"Okay my username is Mads_spencer." I tell him. He smiles and does something on his phone. I get three notifications.

@brandonrowland tagged you in a photo. My heart beats fast and I open the notification. It's a picture of me laughing from last week when did our little 'photo shoot'.

@brandonrowland mentioned you in a comment

@brandonrowland: Glad, I got this picture of her:) she's a true beauty❤️

I blush a bit and comment 'awe❤️' before going to post my photo.

@Mads_Spencer: Guess you can say I love nature and my new best friend❤️ @brandonrowland

I get a few comments right after posting.

@somerandomkid: Omg are you and Brandon dating?
@noahspencer: aye no boyfriends little sis
@Kyls_morgan: DM ME NOW! And @noahspencer they'd be cute together back off.

"Kids from school think we're dating." Brandon says catching my attention. I read his comments on his photo most inappropriate and disgusting.

"You know it's funny how people automatically assume people are dating! Can't a boy and girl be just friends?" I say with a laugh. He nods agreeing and rants.

My dm icon starts to light up and I go check it. One unread dm from @kyls_Morgan.

From Kylie:
HOW COME YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU AND BRANDON WERE FRIENDS?

To Kylie:
Lmao calm down, we don't have service in the middle of nowhere and we barely got wifi today

From Kylie:
Don't lmao me! We will talk when you get home next month!

To Kylie:
Okay but how are you? I have tons to tell you so oovoo me and I'll add Noah and the others.

From Kylie:
K, you best answer

I laugh and log off Instagram and log onto Oovoo. After about five minutes Kylie calls me and I answer. She has a huge smile on her face and then Kamryn and Kassy pop up along with my older Brother. Fun right?

"Hey guys!" I wave to the camera catching Brandon attention.

"You on oovoo?" He mouths.

"Yes." I mouth back and then turn my attention back to my friends.

"Don't think I didn't see what Brandon posted are you not telling me something!?" Kylie asks with a suspicious look. I shake my head.

"Kylie we are only friends, I promise." I assure her. She nods still not believing me. How do I know? She's my best friend.

"So any new friends down there?" Lizzie asks. I nod.

"Hey Julia, Ethan, Marisa, Weston all of you come here." I shout. They set whatever they were doing down and walk over towards Brandon and I.

"Hi I'm Weston." Weston says stealing my phone from my hands and staring into the screen.

"Hi Weston." Kass says along with Kylie. Ooo Maybe I can hook Kassy and Weston up. They'd be cute together.

"So who's coming to see me next week?" I ask them all.

"My birthday is next week so I can't." Noah says with a sad smile. I roll my eyes and then Kylie cancels too.

"Well I can!" Kassy says smiling. I smirk. My plan will be easy. Get her here and get them together.

"Hey, I gotta go!" Noah says hanging up. I groan.

He always leaves me.