BULLSHIT

Tried of lying, the cheating so Im leaving.--Trinty

Once me and little man got off the bus, We headed inside. We went through the process getting patted down. Shit I wasn't risking my son  and my freedom. For smuggling drugs in. We got inside the visting room, Waiting on Miko. He came in about ten mintues later. Trey ran right to him. Miko only been in here for about eleven months. So Trey did remember him. I watched as Trey and Miko played for a while. Trey went to play with his cars. So we could Talk. "So mommy Wassup, how you been?" Miko spoke. His voice still sent chills down my spine. "Its been hard Mik, Dealing with him alone, plus your hoes". I said angrily. He always had hoes calling my phone. His ass was locked up and I was still dealing with these fishy hoes. Claiming they we're pregnant and shit. I knew they we're lying come on hoe, you four month he been in here for almost a year. I couldnt do this no more. Miko was in here for murder. Thats life. I just couldnt do. It with him. "Baby them hoes jelly,  Im getting outta here and we gonn be happy". He had so much hope. I just knew he wasnt. We talked for a little longer. Then our time was up. We got outside. Caught the bus home. When we got there. I decided to call my friend Trish. We talked for a while. Then I gave Trey a bath then me a shower. I decided we would go shopping tomarrow.

Wake up hustle hard. --Rich

Today I had to be on my shit. We had a new connect coming in. Tay couldnt make it, He was gonna go get that bitch. " bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks". My phone vibrated, It was Naomi calling me. "Hey Rich, can you meet me at the mall"? She sounded all happy. Ol ding bat ass bitches. I was gone meet her anyways. I needed some head  and shoes anyways. "Alright ma what mall what time?"  I told her. She told me the details. And I got up to get ready. Twenty mintues later I was dressed and ready to go.

When I got to the mall, Naomi was out front waiting. I hopped out and walked over to her. "Hey baby, whats up?"  She spoke. I was checking out her outfit. She was wearing a small shirt. That showed her titties, and some booty shorts. That didnt cover that fat ass. We went in the mall, heading to some female stores. Then for me.

Gotta protect my heart, nobody else will.--Trinty

Me and Trey woke up, And headed to the mall. We we're buying new clothes out every store. I mostly bought things for him. Once I had all his stuff, we went to get me some things. We went into forever 21 where I saw a cute ass red dress. I had to have it. Just then some hoe grabbed it. "Hey thats mines, I saw it first". She snapped. "Bitch please I saw this dress first. And it look better on me". I tugged on it. She was about to say something else. Until a sexy ass guy came next to her. He was dark skin, with brown eyes and some bomb ass waves. He was dressed in all true's. "Girl lets go". He spoke to her but was looking my way. I felt all the air leave the room when I looked in his eyes. I grabbed the dress and went to go pay for it. With the sexy ass guy still on my mind.

Money is my Motto. You only live once. Ha bitch. YOLO--Rich

While I waited for Naomi to find her a outfit, I spotted her arguing with another female. I decided to go see what was up. Once I got closer I saw her, and a Beautiful  ass female. I mean this girl had my heart beating fast ass fuck. She was short about 5'ft thick brown skin, with some Chinese eyes. "Girl lets go". I told Na... Damn whats her name. Anyways I told her lets go, but my eyes we're on the female she was arguing with. I grabbed her hand and we walked away. I was hoping to see that goddess again.

Money and shit. I love it.--Tay Tay

I sat outside of Sasha's house. That was that bitches name. Rich gave me the drop on where she stayed. I was gone kill that hoe. I had been sitting hers for a hour. "where is this hoe". I said to myself. Soon as I said it someone pull up. I watched as she got out her car. She went into the house. I hopped out and followed. I knocked on the door. I heard the locks switch. Then the door flew open....