HELP

What do you want? -Trinty

I woke up feeling dizzy. Where was I? I looked around I didn't see anything but a sink and a toilet. I was in a basement. Wanting to scream I touched my throat it felt dry. "HELLLLLPPP!" I screamed. It sounded scratchy and low. Where was Trey, Where was my baby? "Treyyyy Treyyyy!" I cried for my child. The one that was missing and the one in my stomach. "Chill yo ass out." I heard a voice say. squinting my eyes I saw a dark skin man. He was big like a damn machine. "Where am I? Where is my child?" I cried. "He's safe with his father." I was happy they sent him to Rich. "Wait how do you know Where Rich is?" I asked confused. "No his birth Father." My face fell. how did Miko get to him? "No Where the hell is that bastard?" I was pissed. "You'll see him in due time." He closed the door and darkness consumed me once again.

I'm lost without you.- Rich

I lay in my bed hurt as hell. She hasn't even called. Trinty wouldn't even pick up the phone for me. I got up and called my credit card. Finding out which hotel she was at I headed out.

"Trinty Bowman." I told the clerk her name. "Sorry sir, she isn't your wife or relative." The man told me. I slapped two hundred on the table and he gave me the key. I took of running to my baby room. I opened the door prepared to see them sleeping. I looked everywhere. Something was wrong Trinty never left without her phone. I saw some papers on the bed. Reading the letter I saw that somebody had took them. My family my babies. I made a few calls to some of my old workers. "Aye Rell run that 284." I told him. I pulled off to the Trap. Niggas was bouta die today. I got there in record time. "Bro her babydaddy got her. Looks like that nigga been out for months now." Rell informed me as I loaded my clip. "where they at then? Let's go get em." I asked ready to go. "Bro umm that nigga got her hidden well, and his son." Rell told me. "MY SON NIGGA HE'S MINE !" I raised my voice. Rell got the hint and went back to working. "I will be right back, find them." I walked out to feel something strike my head. "Shit!" I turned around to see that nigga Tay Tay. "Nigga are you crazy?" I was dazed as hell. "Yes." He laughed and lunged toward me. Moving myself out the way. At what felt like slow motion. I grabbed Tay Tay by his throat and pressed down. "Nigga what is wrong with you?" He claw at my hands trying to pry them from around his neck. I wasn't giving up.

Naomi

This sick bastard wanted us to do a stick up. Me and Sasha. I had yet to see my long lost friend Cause Scareface still had me tied to the bed. He left to hours ago and didn't come back. "HELLLLPPP ME, IM PREGNANT AND HUNGRY." I yelled no one came. I drifted back to sleep. Thinking of my baby and my love. Because of my bad mistakes my child would pay.

Sasha

"Why are doing this?" I asked the guy I left the club with. He had me chained to the bed, in nothing but my underwear. "Cause your a fowl ass hoe, and niggas wanna deal with you." He spat grabbing my hair and shoving my head against the pole on the bed. I was dazed for a minute Then I heard the door open. Turning my head to see who is was I felt my urine release. It was my worst nightmare. "well hello darling." He spoke sounding just as scary as when I met him. "No your dead." I let out a whisper almost not hearing myself. He had a body with him. The guy looked almost dead. If it wasn't for his chest moving up and down I wouldn't have known. "Naw baby you ain't got aim." He snickered. "Fuck you, You pussy." I spit toward his way. I felt my face fly into the pole. All the Balls I had left my body. I was going to die here. Never to see my babygirl again. "That's right hoe, Im running shit." He spat in my face. I felt him drop the guy ontop of me. "we will be back." Then I was left with my thoughts.

Trwy

Where is my mommy? Im scared cause I don't know these people. I want my daddy and my toy trucks. "Hey little man, remember me?" The scary man asked me. I didn't. "No. I wanna go home with mommy and daddy." Where are they? "I'm your daddy Trey." The scary guy tell me. "No No!!!" I screamed. Mommy said if Im hurt scream loud. So I did.

POOR TREY...AWWW

SASHA DONE!!!!

NAOMI TIED UP!!!

TRINTY AND RICH HURT...

SHORT AND BORING