My turf

Your lifestyle reflects you.--Sasha

I had just came from another lick. I was on cloud nine. I had a nose full of coke, and a bag full of money. Nobody could bring my high down. Thats what I thought until I noticed a car infront of my house. See when you been doing this for as long as I have, you

peep shit out. So I decided to play with this nigga, I got out the car and went into my house. I heard him get out his car and follow. I grabbed my gun and aimed at the door when he knocked. I opened the door and fired off three slugs in his ass. He fell hard. I dropped my gun. Drugged him inside and called my clean up. T Roe...

Im that nigga. Clear my path.--RICH

I had just left Naomi's place. I was headed home until I got a call from on of the workers. "Aye man, Tay aint come back yesterday B". He spoke. I was heated I know this nigga aint let not bitch take him out. I headed to her house to see what was up.

I got there about twenty mintues later. She stayed in a really shitty Hood. I saw Tay Tay car outside. hopping out my ride I went over to her house. It seemed as if she wasnt here. Hopping out I made my way up to her door. I knocked just to make sure. Then headed around back. This sneaky bitch, had her door unlocked. I searched her place left and right. I didnt find nothing. I was headed out until I heard voices. "T dont sweat it nothing going to happen". That sounded like that bitch. I hurried and hopped out a  window. I made it back to the hood. To let my crew know what was up.

God forgive me. Cause I sure have sinned--Sasha

I had just came back from hiding the body. I know I couldnt get caught. I hid the body to well. Hell yeah, Im that bitch and cant nobody catch me.

Show me love. I need love--Trinty

I had just, got home with Trey and he started yelling. I mean my baby was crying out like he was dying. I found out he had a ear infection. So I made my way to the store. When I got there. I seen that guy from the mall. He stopped me and asked me out. I said yes and rushed out with Trey in my arms. I was happy. Until I thought I didnt have a baby sitter. This is my life.