New Beginnings, Same envy

It means so much to me- RICH

Trinty was turning me into a mushy person. I was spending all my time with her. Today I was going to ask her to move in. She said she was hanging out with her new friend Nivea. I was getting everything ready for her and Trey who was spending time with me. It meant alot that she trusted me with him. "Wich." Trey called me. He was in his new room playing with his toys. I had his room set up with all spongebob shit. He had big ass yellow bunk bed. The little nigga was in heaven. I even bought him new clothes and shoes. "wassup kid?" I got on the floor with him. "Pway." He gave me a car and we played.

After Trey went down for a nap. I went to see how me and Trinty room was coming along. We had a huge king size bed, walk in closet. I had her laced with all the shit females like to wear. We had a huge T.V. And everything. Our room was all white and Red. My house all together was a simple black and gray. I had never touched my kitchen. I hoped Trinty would change that. I heard a knock and went to see who it was..

Baby I need you Now. -TRINTY

I knocked on Rich door. I was coming to pick up Trey. Once I told Nivea I was going to see my man. Her mood changed. I figured it was because her and her man. Were not on the best terms. Rich came to the door looking good as hell. "hey babe come in." I loved his place. It was so roomy and neat. My baby was living large. He said he had his own construction business. "hey you, where is Trey?" I asked, I missed my little man this week. "Oh he's sleep in his room." Rich said. "his room?" He led the way. We came to a black door. That had TREY'S WORLD In red letters. We went inside his room was awesome. "baby this is so nice." I hugged him. We made our way out so Trey could rest. "Now our room." My smile grew. Our room was nice, all red and white. I had a side in the walk in closet. with my name at the top. And Rich name on the other side. "Thank you babe, I love you so much." "I love you to ma." He said it. The tears poured out. We went to the Kitchen were I made us dinner. This was nice. This is living.

She cant do it like I can. -Naomi (Nivea)

I asked Trinty out to lunch. I was trying to see if she knew where he stayed. Rich never brought people to his home. Unlike his idiot homeboys he was smart. She didnt give me any info. The bitch did tell me she's been to his house. I know that hoe is just frontin'. I had to do this quick though, the scar faced man wanted Rich dead now. I picked up my phone and called Sasha. "Hello?" A man answered. "who the hell?" I said more too myself. "she getting fucked call back." The man said hanging up. I heard gut wrenching screams in the back. I had to find my girl. So I went to scar face. That's not his name, but he never gave me one so I call him that. I grabbed my keys and cell phone. an headed out on a mission.

the money love me cause I said so- Sasha

I was laying butt naked on the floor. Three guys all taking their turn on me. The men that Chased me back here. He told me if he couldn't have his money, he was gonna destroy my pussy. That he did my nose was broken, my pussy was on fire. these men were not small. My pussy was bleeding and very swollen. I heard my phone ring, but the guy currently inside me answered. telling whomever it was that I was getting fucked. He pumped inside me making me scream in pain. After that he hung up the phone and got off me. Letting his nut go inside me. I cried and cried.

After the men raped me they took my money, jewelry, and other values. "Dont tell nobody about this, or I will kill you. Sasha Fuller." Those were the last words he said to me. The fact that he knew my name let me knows the things. One he went through my purse. Two he know knew where I lived. Three if I told he was sure to find me. I crawled to the shower and scrubbed myself clean. I had to start over get outta town....

THE BOOK IS GONNA FAST FOWARD IN THE NEXT CHAP.. BE READY