SNAKING FRIENDS

Trust is hard to earn. Even harder to Keep. - TRINTY

Nivea had called to ask can she come over. I didnt know about having new people around Trey. Or even in my home. I said yes though. About twenty minutes later, I heard a Buzz. "Yes?" I pressed the button. "Its me T." Nivea sweet voice came through the intercom. I buzzed her up. I let her in and she slipped her shoes off. "This place is nice girl." Nivea admired my place. I had my living room decorated in all black and red. My couch was a wrap around. My space was small but I made it work. Trey came running out his room. He stopped and looked at Nivea. I could tell Trey didnt like her yet. Maybe he would warm up to her. He absolutely loved Rich. Those two were the best of friends.

Me and Nivea ended up making dinner together. She was a cool chick. It was nice having someone else around, Trish didnt get to come over like that. "Girl you make some bomb ass Spaghetti." Nivea said with a mouth full of food. Trey warmed up to her eventually. Nivea made the dessert, It was a cheesecake. Shit was bomb. After we ate we watched some televison then Nivea began to talk. "I came here because me and my man Having problems girl." She looked sad. I saw something else but I didnt know what. "Well is there someone else?" "Yes, I need her out the way. Im thinking of just killing her." Nivea laughed. I saw in her eyes she was serious though. We talked for a while longer. Then she left.

I was cleaning up, When I heard a knock on my door. I wasnt expecting anyone. So I had a on a tanktop and my thong. Trey was with Trish for the night. I peeked out the hole and saw Rich. I snatched the door open and pulled him inside. "Damn I missed you to." Rich finally took in what I had on. "Damn girl who you expecting to see?" "You daddy." I told him removing his shirt. I wanted to be in control this time. Rich rubbed my ass, I got on my knees. Unbuckling his pants, I pulled his length loose. I put my lips on the mushroom tip. Making him jerk, I moved my mouth up and down on his pole. "Shit Tee." He groaned grabbing my ponytail he pushed my head down. Rich pulled me up off my knees.

I love you- RICH

Getting head when I enter the door. This girl knew how to do it. I felt my nut coming. So I lifted her up. I took her to the room and bent her over the bed. Moving her thong to the side I dug inside her sweetness. I felt my stomach and balls getting tight. From how good her pussy was. Tap. Tap. Tap. Skin hitting skin. I felt my balls slapping Trinty clit. "Ahhh Rich, Fuck me daddy." Trinty moaned out. Trinty started to run from the dick. "Take it take this shit." Trinty clamped her pussy down on my dick. Making me speed up. I grabbed her ponytail and went fast. then I slowed down and gave her long strokes. "I'm cummin'". Trinty whined out. I flipped her over on her back. Putting her legs on my shoulders, I went back to work. I watched as her juices coated my length. Seconds later I nutted then pulled out. I picked Trinty up and carried her to the bathroom,I started the shower and we stepped inside. Were Our session continued.

What am I gonna do???- NAOMI

I left Trinty house and headed home. I didnt know how to get her out the way. I was confused cause she was a nice person. She still had to go. Pulling up to my apartment, I hopped out. I unlocked the door and headed inside. "Hello Naomi." I almost shitted on myself, once I heard the deep voice. I turned to she a man. "Chill I'm not gonna kill you, I need your help." The man with the scar said. He told me he had a vendetta against Rich. We could work together. He would help me kill Trinty if I gave him Rich. It was on I decided to take Rich money and run once it was over. Start a new live..

I'ma real shit starter. - UNKNOWN

This was to easy. I was gonna kill Rich for crossing me and his new bitch. This nigga didnt even look out for me. I came up with the plan. All Naomi had to do is look cute.  I headed out her house and back into the shadows until the right time.

Give me my money- SASHA

I was back at my hotel, rushing to hide the money. I was fallowed by the man I just robbed. He woke up as I was leaving. I packed all my shit and was on my way out. The door bust open.....

Sasha is always in some shit...

Who is Naomi working with??

Trinty be speaking into that mic....!!!

Just comment for me and VOTE