Two years To Late

Two years later-

Lies he told me.- Trinty

Wow I can't believe its been two years. Life has been great. Trey is four now. Me and Rich are still together. Our relationship started off good. Then two months ago I find out I'm pregnant, And he turns into someone else. Staying out all night smelling like smoke and cheap perfume. I didn't want him to be cheating but I wasn't stupid. "Hey baby wassup?" Rich walks in the house with Trey hot on his trail. "Stop running Trey!" Rich yells at him. "Sorry Dad." Trey whispers then he jumps in my arms. "Hi big fella how was school?" I asked my baby was in pre-k. "Good, mommy I have homework." Trey jumps out my lap and grabs his gucci backpack, that Rich insisted that he needed. "Do you need help boo?" I asked Trey as I prepared dinner. "I want daddy to help." Trey cheered. I cooked Rich favorites. Home made mac and cheese, stake, yams, and greens. "Mmm it smells good in here Bae." Rich holds my waist from behind. It felt good,  since we haven't been fucking. "Thanks, So how long you been cheating Rich?" I asked setting the table. "Cheating? Naw Bae I was scared about the baby I aint cheating." He tells me. I look in his I can see through all the lies. "Ok." I play nice for now.

I don't wanna tell you this- Rich

I lied. I've Been seeing Naomi again. It was nice at First to settle down, then the pressure started. Trey calling me Daddy, Trinty asking about marriage. Now a baby. I know I fucked up. I couldn't tell Bae I was cheating. I didnt want Naomi. Too top all this off, Naomi was pregnant to. I didn't think it was mines though. Guess I gotta keep this under wraps for a while.

I look at the food infront of me. She cooked all my favorites. I thought. I dug in and started smashing. I watched Trinty move around the kitchen. She had a little pouch but my baby was still sexy. Her hair hung down her back in wavy curls. Trinty wore some Jean booty shorts, and a tank top. Ass looking to right. "come here girl." I called Trinty over. I needed some from her. "Trey baby go play in your room." I watched as my son ran along to his room. My Queen made her way to me and straddled my lap. "Yes Honey." She kissed my lips. I caressed her ass cheeks in my hands. Bae was feeling nice. "Make love to me Richard Montoya." She moaned my name. I picked her up and carried her to our room. Removing her clothes I kissed her thighs. "mmmm Bae." Trinty grabbed my head. I kissed her lips.   sticking my tongue in her sweet pussy I licked all her juices. I felt her tense up after a while then she came. Trinty grabbed my belt and undid my pants. I picked her up and pinned her to the wall. "Can you take this dick bae.?" I asked. "Yes Daddy." She whimpered out. I slide into her almost nutting once her walls grabbed my dick. "Shit Tee. just like that." I pumped faster. "Ahhhh daddy fuck." I felt Trinty cum on my dick. "Yeah cum for daddy ma." I picked up speed grabbing her ass, I nutted inside her. "Shit girl." I layed her down. Thats why she Bae..

I got it like that- Naomi

Two years, Damn where has the tine gone. Why isn't Trinty dead you ask. Well I have no reason to kill her I got her man back. Yup Rich has been tapping this pussy again. I stopped talking to Trinty once Scar face went M.I.A.. I guess the plan was off. I wasn't completely ready to settle down. See I met this dude from New york and he started lacing me real nice. New clothes shoes, and money. So I thought why not play them both. Now I'm carrying Keyontae baby. I know it ain't Rich baby. He don't know that though. "Baby!" Keyontae yelled out through my house. "I'm in here daddy." I tell him slipping on my tank top and camy. We we're going out to dinner tonight. "Damn you look  good girl." Keyontae wrapped his arms around my waist. "thanks,bae." I grabbed my phone, keys, my Micheal Kors bag. We we're off.

I was really loving my life. Two great men who loved me. Money for days, and now a baby. I could use to this. I wish my girl Sasha was here to enjoy this with me. I never had any luck finding her. "Baby you okay?" Keyontae asked me. "Yeah bae. How was your day?" I asked my man. We talked the whole way there. I loved these,moments.

Change is a way of life. -Sasha

What can I say. Two years since that shit in New york happened. I got outta town quick, moving to Alabama. Soon as I got here I found out I was pregnant. Yep pregnant by that bastard who raped me. I knew which one it was to. He was the only one who nutted in me, And I would never forget his face. I didnt wanna kill my child. So I kept her, Sariya Miracle Fuller. My angel. She wasn't planned but she was all mines. "ma maaaa." Sariya cried. She was in the living room trying to get her bottle from the table. "Here boo." I gave her the bottle filled with milk. "Shit." I looked at the clock I was late for work. I hate having to work the late shift. Having Riya made me change everything. I was a better person for my child. I now worked as a CNA and I was paying my own bills. Everything wasn't all good though. I needed money and fast. I had to get by. I was use to the finer things in life, and I wanted Riya to have that to. My mind was telling me not to do another Lick. What was I gonna do?

Danger is never to far away- UNKNOWN

I watched that hoe drop her baby off at Sunny time daycare. I followed her to her job. Then home. She worked at a Nursing home. I wanted all these muthafuckas  dead I could taste it. I had to go follow my lead on Sasha, She was my main reason for doing this. Best believe I was coming back for Rich and his bitch though. In due time.

A lil boring