Old Friends

Baby you gotta forgive me. -Rich

I held Trinty hair as she threw up. She woke up this morning doing this, It was now ten o'clock. Trinty said Trey didnt make her this sick. "Maybe its twins bae." Trinty smiled. I gave her a death glare. "No please. Trey is enough already now another baby." I said. "So you can fuck me but when its time to have a baby you punk out?"  I watched as her face twisted up. "Look ba..." "No you look, I know you cheated on me. I'm not stupid so who is she?" I couldn't tell her. "Look bae this just alot to handle." I regretted saying that. She looked so hurt.

Can I still be his Rider.? -Trinty

I was going to get the truth out today. I grabbed my shirt and pants and slipped it on. I put my shoes on and went to Trey room. "Since we to much to handle we'll leave." I grabbed Trey and ran out the house. "Bae don't leave. You can't take my son and my seed away." He yelled at me. "My son! He's my son." I walked out the house. I was mad at him. I put the car in drive and made my way to the Golden arch Hotel. All on Rich, I was gonna hit him where it hurts. His pockets.

"Will that be all?" The front desk clerk asked. Me and my son we're gonna stay in the president suit. All on my cheating ass babydaddy. "yes. And I need room service." I told the clerk and made my way up to our room. Soon as I laid Trey down he started to whine. "I want my Daddy. I want my Daddy!!!!" He screamed. "Shh baby its okay we're just on vacation for a while." I cooed rocking him back to sleep. I laughed to my self. At how much he loved Rich. There relationship was so cute. That man took me and my son in. fed up clothed us and loved me and Trey. I just didnt understand what it was I was doing for him to cheat.

I took me a long hot shower. Drying.off I put on one of the Hotels robes. It was big and fluffy. I decided to let my hair air dry. I returned to the room and cuddled next to my honey. Maybe me and Rich did need a break. We were with each other everyday. I just didn't know.

I woke up the next morning, Refreshed. "Goodmorning mommy." Trey said. He was in his footie pj's watching spongebob. "Morning dude." I rubbed his curly that needed braiding. "Mommy, I miss my Daddy." Trey whined. "me to baby, lets go shower." I grabbed Trey and we went to freshen up. Me and Trey bouta go spend Daddy's money. Stepping out the shower I felt something cover my mouth and nose and I was out...

Sasha

It had been a day since I returned home. I was happy to be in familiar ground. Now all I had to do is track down my next victim. I didn't wanna do this but it was in my blood. I needed this money for me and my baby. I dropped Sariya off at my brothers house. "Well hello beautiful." I heard someone say. I turned around to see a very handsome victim. I was gonna enjoy this one. "Hello yourself." I smiled this guy was a sight to see. His whole demeanor screamed money. "What's a Diamond such as yourself doing over here alone?" The Shamar Moore look alike questioned. He was fine. "Waiting for someone who's up to my standers." I said spiting my drink. "Well come with me, and we'll see if I can stand up to the ocassio." I grabbed his hand letting him lead the way. Something in the back of my mind told me not to go though.

Naomi

I woke up the next more with no Keyontae beside me. I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. After using the toilet and doing my hygiene thing. I slipped on one of Keyontae's shirts. "where did he go?" I asked myself searching the whole house, and calling him six times. I gave up and made myself breakfast. I would just call Rich.

Rich: Hello?

Me: Bae come over.

Rich: I can't fuck with you no more. That shit was a mistake.

Me: what about your child?

Rich: you know that baby not mines. Im not in the streets no more but I keep my ears out there.

Me: what are you talking about. If you don't wanna do for this child I guess I can let Wifey know wassup.

I got the dial tone. My next move was to call Trinty and start some drama. I called her cell phone. Hoping it was the same after all this time. "this is Trinty I'm not available call back later...mommy I wanna talk." Damn I'll call her later then. I tossed my phone aside and went to throw on some clothes I wasn't gonna be stuck in the house.

Revealed).......

TayTay

I sat in Naomi room until she came up the stairs. "Hello again." I watched her grab her stomach. "Asshole don't scare me like that again." She had on a little tee shirt and her tummy looked swoll. "So your pregnant, by Rich?" I asked if it was his I would hold her hostage and use that to get to Rich. "No you don't know him." She snapped. That made me angry. "Look here hoe,I'm looking for Sasha your hoe ass friend. Now I'm gonna talk and your gonna listen okay?" She nodded her head as I held her by the throat. "okay I know where she is but you'll help me get payback." I just loved to be bad.

Pulling up to hotel, I had my mans bring Sasha. Me and Naomi got out. I already got him to gain her trust. Now I was gonna use Naomi to help me Get Rich and Sasha asses. She would do it no matter what. Or I was gonna kill that baby....

Im gonna throw some drama on this story......!!!