Chapter 1: The invite

~Alexa's POV

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

*Smack*

"Ughhhhh what time is it?" I look at the clock to see it was 9:45 AM. I sat up, and stretched. Before I stood up however, I got a text message. "Uggh what now! Oh.... Its from Nick! Omg YASSSS!"

The Text message:
N=Nick
A=Alexa

N: Wass up babe!
A: Whats up cutie!
N: I'm leaving for New York tomorrow...
A: Awwww you are? 😭😭😭
N: Don't worry, I got good news!
A: Really? What is it?
N: I have an extra ticket to New York and... I wanted you to come! Would that be okay?
A: Omg! Yeah! I'll come!
N: Really! Okay, our flight leaves tomorrow at 3 PM sharp.
A: Oh really okay! Just how long are we staying there?
N: Uhhhh.... 2 months!
A: Okay, but where are we staying?
N: At a friends house. Oh btw all my friends are gaming youtubers and also vlog too... Is that okay with you?
A: Oh, The both of us are youtubers, I can handle that!
N: Just text me if your parents approve! Bye sweetheart!
A: Bye!
End of text message
After the text I went downstairs to see breakfeast ready and mom and dad sitting at the table. "Oh honey your awake!" Mom greeted. "Come eat breakfeast!" Dad greeted. "Yeah i have some news for you guys" "Okay, whats the news?" Asked Mom. "Well Nick invited me to come to New York with him and stay at his friends house for about 2 months." "2 MONTHS!!!!!" Mom and Dad both yelled. "Well yeah, so can I please go?" "I dunno Lex. We had family plans this summer you know. We wanted to spend some time with you because you where going to college next year." Dad said. "I know but I can come here in Cleveland anytime?...... So can i please go..... PLEASE!?" I whined. By this time, I was giving them the puppy eyes. It always worked. Thats how I got Nick as my boyfriend. "Fine you can go..." Mom finally said. "But in one condition!" Dad yelled... happily! "NO proposing to each other OKAY!" "Yeah dad! Got that!" "Especially with the baby making!" Mom added. "Yess that too!" "Alexa's going to New York with Nick for two months!" Ethan sang. My little brother! "Yeah yeah whatevs!

After I ate, I went to my room, texted Nick that I was able to go and started packing. I packed my Xbox 360, (In case I was bored) and my Ps4 along with all my Cod games. I then posted on Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram to where I was going. "Finally! Going on a date with Nick for two months! Yess!" I thought to myself!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will be updating once a day until we reach chapter 5. After chapter 5 I will start to update this book twice a week! This is also my very first fanfic I have ever wrote in my life! Anyways, Hope you have a nice day and FAZE OUT!