Chapter 9: Exploring New York

(Enjoy this pic of Time square I got off the internet! And yes, I did change my writing style. Will be editing every chapter to be like that soon.)
~Alexa's POV
It was 2 in the afternoon when Nordan bursted into my room.

"Dude.... What the fuck!" I yelled annoyed.

"Sorry about that." I just rolled my eyes. "You wanna go to New York City since you've never been there?" Nordan asked.

"Uhh, sure, when and who's coming?"

"We'll leave in an hour and everyone's going except Rug and Adapt. There exploring some abandoned place."

"Okay.... Now get out!" I yelled turning around and going back to my game. I was playing MW2 with Bloo. He was showing me how to do a quad feed. It was hard af and wasn't able to do it. But hey, at least I tried.

(TIME SKIP!)

I changed but wasn't wearing anything special. I just wore a plain black Tee shirt with a Faze hoodie. Black jeans and some Pink Nike shoes.

"Hey! Lex! You ready!" Lucas shouted.

"Yeah! Hold up!" I yelled back grabbing my phone and my camera for some dope pics cause I was a photographer at one point.

I walked downstairs to see everyone ready.

"Ready?" Nick asked.

"Hell yeah!" I said grabbing Nicks hand and walking out the doorway with everyone else. I saw Lucas look at us weridly but I shrugged it off.

"Uggh!" I yelled. Even though Long Island and New York where an hour away..... It felt like years. I was sitting beside Nick and Apex in the Faze car thing. Cheo was driving and the giant dumbass in the passenger seat. Rain and Lucas in the R8. And Tommy, Teeqo and Bloo in Tommy's car.

"What's wrong babe?" Nick asked me as I rested my head on his shoulders.

"It's taking forever!" I complained like a 6 year old.

"Don't worry, we only have 25 minutes left."

I just nodded. For some reason, I was wishing Lucas sat beside me instead of Apex. Even though Apex was one of my best friends in the house, I wished Lucas was there. His gingery/blondish hair whatever his hair color is. His ey-. I realized what I was thinking and forced myself to stop thinking about him.

(TIME SKIP!)

"Alright! Well... we are finally here in New york!" Lucas said. He was vlogging today. "Say hello to Nick's girlfriend, Alexa!" Lucas pointed his camera at me... sorta making me feel shy.

"Hi!" I said waving back at the camera.

I started walking up to a park known as Centeral Park. Rain brought out his drone and flew it there. I had a great time there. We just chilled out at the park for a couple of hours.

"Who's up for Chipotle? Cause I'm hungry!" I said out of nowhere. I heard alot of yeahs and we drove to the nearest Chipotle.

"Awe! Doesn't Nick and Alexa look cute" I heard Rain say. Nick was acting all romantic like a date. I enjoyed it but dunno why he was doing it since this really wasn't a date. I turned around and saw Lucas sort of staring at us weridly.... Again. But again, I shrugged it off.

We finished our meal and we where in Time square. We took sooooo many pictures it was insane. It was lit especially because it was dark out. We met tons of fans and Lucas was vlogging. It was probably the best moments in life!

(TIME SKIP!)

We arrived back home at like 5 in the morning. I just went straight to bed because I was soooo tired.
~Lucas's POV
I immediately went to my room. I transferred all my footage to my computer when Rain knocked on the door.

"Hey Blaziken, could I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure." I said whilst Rain came in the room.

"Your jealous aren't ya." Rain said out of the blue. I knew what he meant.

"Whaddya mean?"

"Dude. I ain't playing dumb."

"Uggh, fine..... Just don't tell anyone..... K?"

"I knew it!"

Well Rain forced the truth out of 'em. I'm so stressed right now. I just came out of 2 really hard exams and dunno how I did. Have you ever been through that or is it just me. Anyways Guys, Hope you have a FANTASTIC day and FAZE OUT!