Chapter 16: Sarah's Chapter

(Is it just me or is that video fucking hilarious. Also yeah, this is a filler chapter because something's gonna happen next chapter but I also want to have 2 chapters this week. Also this chapter and the next chapter might be short. Yeah! Anyways! Enjoy Sarah's Chapter.)

~Sarah's POV
Nick's girlfriend, Alexa seems really nice. I feel like I'm going to like her. However, there's a bit of me that thinks I'll hate her. Dunno why. But... It does. But I won't be mean and hate her, I'll try to block out the hate from her and try to be best friends with her. I mean come on, even though I'm rich af, she still looks prettier than me. I don't really care though.

"Alright! You two girls are having a girls day!!!!" Lucas shouted acting all excited. I squealed and Alexa squealed too, but her squeal sounded almost like she was trying to cover something up. I dunno what it is. But I want to find out. Then again, I've only just met her, so I dunno. But this girls day will be awesome... For sure!!!

"Alright Sarah, lets get dressed and be ready to spend our credit cards IF we're going shopping!" Alexa screamed before going up the stairs. She's really nice. I think I'll like her. But just.... why did my other half say I won't like her. Weird. I shrug it off before changing into something better.

(TIME SKIP!!!)

We -errr- I decided to go to the mall and let's just say, I accidentally bought way too much stuff. No joke. Then again, I'm rich af, so yeah... We then decided about going to Chipotle so we went to the car and we drove to Chipotle. Once we got in Chipotle, me and Alexa decided to get one for each of the boys. Me being dumb however, forgot my phone in the house, so Alexa decided to text everyone what they want.

"Dude, why is Lucas taking forever to awnser?" She complains before sighing.

"What? Lucas usually replies to texts in a few minutes, how long have you texted him?" I ask before turning her phone on again.

"3 minutes. " She says before trying again.

"He must be recording or editing or somethin'." I say before she turns her phone off.

"Yeah, you're right. But if he doesn't awnser his phone in 3 minutes, no more Chipotle for little sloth boy there." She says before we both laugh. I like this girl.... A lot.

"Ahh finally, he awnsered." She says before turning on her phone and reading the text.

(TIME SKIP!!!)

I was telling her how I liked Lucas, what his perfections where. I saw 'I'm glad for you' written on her face but a bit of 'jealousy' also written on her face. Dunno why but it is.

I ask how she's doing with Nick. What she sees in him. I never liked him. I liked him more as a.... Friend. Anyways, they had a happy relationship. I wanted a happy relationship like them. But with Lucas, my crush ever since I met him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhhh, but how things go you don't want them to go.

"Nick, I'm sorry!" I say as tears streamed down my face.

"Sure you are! You've been in a relationship with him behind my back haven't you? Fucking hell."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS!!!)

I started flirting with Lucas since yesterday. I wanna see if he notices. I kiss him in the cheeks too, but he doesn't blush when I do so. Maybe he tries to hide it? Dunno. But I enjoy flirting with Lucas. I just can't wait for him to be mine. However, Alexa seems more distant from me. Every time I flirt with Lucas, she seems annoyed. Jealous. But I'm sure it's just me, he's in a relationship with Nick anyways. But, what did I do wrong to make her distant from me. I have to find out why she's doind this. But first, I need to make Lucas mine. I'm pretty sure he likes me back. So why not take my flirting a step up. I just really hope he likes me, if not, then I'm making a fool out of myself right now. But he likes me back, I know it for sure!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Next chapter, shit goes down. Good shit. (Not that shit). Anyways, like what I did there, if you know what I'm talking about, then your my new homie. No, but seriously, do you actually like what I did there?

Anways guys,
H

ope
You
Have
A
Fantastic
Day
And
I
Hope
It'll
Stay
Like
That
And

FAZE OUT 💯💯💯💯PEEPS ✌✌✌✌!!!!