Chapter 12: The decision begins!

(A/N This chapter will be short. I'm sorry. I've been really busy with school lately. I'm also sorry because I couldn't write 2 chapters this week. Also Thank you for fucking 1000+ reads! I APPRECIATE IT! Anyways enjoy!!!!!!)

~Alexa's POV
"I know... Wait WHAT!?" I said/yelled. I turned around to see both the girls eavesdropping.

"How long have you been here?" I asked getting nervous.

"Ever since you where talking out loud." Natalie said, half smiling. Shit. One of my habits where talking out loud. One thing I hate about myself.

"I dunno what you're talking about!" I yelled nervously, denying everything they said.

"Sure you don't." Alyssa said sarcastically. "You're in love with that Lucas boy and at the same time, you love Nick." Shit.

"I don't like Lucas...." I trailed off, still denying anything they said.

"I know you do! We just heard you! Now tell us before I cut you to PIECES!" Natalie threatened me. I sighed. Finally deciding to tell them the truth.

"Fine." I said, in annoyance.

"YAY!!" They both yelled coming towards me and tackling me to the couch.

"Get off of me!" I yelled trying to get them off of me. However since it was a 2v1, I couldn't get them off of me. "I won't tell you unless you get off of me." I said before they got off of me. I clearly knew they wanted a explanation.

"Now tell us!" They both shouted as I sighed. I explained the situation and how I'm so fucking confused.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHES DONE EXPLAINING!!!)

"Damn." Alyssa said after I told them.

"Soooo..... What do I do?" I ask as I lay down on the couch.

"I have an idea!" Natalie says with a grin on her face. Oh great! I thought. Whenever Natalie has an idea, I really don't like it but it ends up working. "You have to decide or else YOU'RE not going to the FaZe house." My eyes widen. I was planning to go to the FaZe house as Uni ends in April. And when July comes, I'm going home to Cleveland. I really want to see the boys!

"What NO! That's not fair. What happens if I can't decide by the time my flight!" I yell starting to get angry but I controlled it.

"Well......" Natalie says with a bigger grin than before. "We'll force you to decide."

"But... how?" I ask with a worried look on my face.

"You'll see..." Natalie says before she whispers something to Alyssa's ear which was most likely the plan. As soon as Natalie's done whispering, Alyssa has a small grin on her face.

"Oh, its the best plan EVER!" Alyssa squeals as she high-fives Natalie.

"Now lets talk about Nordan shall we?" I said to get her back. I raised my eyebrow and started grinning as Alyssa looses her grin and starts to blush.

"You LIKE NORDAN!" She said/screams as she goes wide eye.

"I told you not to tell her!" Alyssa yelled at me and starts running.

"Get back here! We need to talk!" Natalie screams as she chases after Alyssa.

"This is why we kept it a secret! She's gonna hurt me!" Alyssa yells as she runs to the pantry to hide.

"I won't hurt you! NOW COME OUT!" Natalie yells as she searches for her. She eventually looks in the pantry and found her hurling up into a ball.
"There you are!" She yells as she takes her hand and drags her to her room. She locks the door from the outside and drags me with her into her room. I just kept laughing.

"I hate the both of you." Alyssa yells and I just kept dying.

Hopefully you enjoyed that chapter. Sry its short. Anyways have you been playing that FaZe game called 'FaZes' Teeqos friend (I think its his friend) made. If you have, what level are you on? Anyways guys, hope you have a Fantastic day today and hopefully it stays like that, and FAZE OUT! 💯