Chapter 7: COULD THIS WEEK GO ANY BETTER?!

~Alexa's POV
3 days passed by since I got sick. I was feeling better now. Nick left with Rain to go to the gym. Nikan was downstairs with Adapt, Apex and Cheo were just playing Smash. Lucas was in his room editing and I was just playing bo2 drinking gamma when the worst thing happened to me. I accidentally left the lid open. You know where this is going don't ya. I went to grab the cup when I spilled it on my controlled.
"Shit!I just spilled Fucking gamma on my scuff controller! Well isn't that Fantastic!"
I tried fixing my controller but it didn't work.
"Great, thats the tenth time that I broke a controller this year!"
I left my room with the controller in my hand when I bumped into Rug.
"Ummm, why do you have a controller in your hand?"
"I spilled Gamma on this controller."
"Sounds like something Adapt would do."
"Oh shut up."
"So lemme guess, your just going to throw it away, aren't you."
"Yeah."
"Okay! Have fun!"
I went outside and put the controller in the bin.
I went inside when Lucas scared the shit out of me.
"BAH!"
"Ahh! What the Fuck."
"Got ya!"
"Oh shut up!" I said playfully punching his arm.
"So why where you outside?"
"I spilled Gamma on my controller."
"Sounds like some-"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, someting Adapt would do!"
"Do you wanna go to Chipotle with me?"
"Yeah, just give me 10 minutes to dress up!"
"I'll be waiting for you in the car!"

(TIME SKIP!)

We got back from Chipotle, Lucas and I had a fun time. I was driving and we sort of got lost. After 30 minutes we found the house. Anyways, I was just there on my computer watching Youtube videos when I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my towel, my clothes, a comb and my phone and went into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror when I saw someone in the shower....... I looked around to find Lucas in the shower. He looked up and we were both staring at each other. My face just went blank.
"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.
"Alexa! What are you doing HERE?!"
"Sorry! My bad!"
I rushed to the door, locked it and closed it. I sat at the doorway breathing heavily. Thinking about what had happened. After a few minutes of thinking, I came back into reality and rushed into my room. 5 minutes later, Rain went into my room.
"Alexa, what happened?"
"What do you mean?" I said as I turned red.
"I know your lying, now tell me, what happened?"
"Uggh, fine!" I said as I turned around to look at him. I explained to him what happened and he started laughing his ass off.
"Oh my god! That was Fucking hilarious!" He said and started laughing again.
"Did y-you...... see hi-" I knew what he was about to say. I turned red and cut him off.
"Omg, No! Hell no! All I saw was his face that's it!"
"Mmmhmmmm! Yeah, as he pulled out his phone. I ended it up hearing me talk on his phone. He immediately turned it off after that.
"Rain......"
"Yeah."
"What was that?"
"Nothing..." he said as he backed away until he hit the door.
"I know you recorded it.... Now give me your phone and we will all live in peace."
"Umm No!" He opened the door and ran.
"HEY!" I yelled and ran after him.
"I'm showing that to Nick!"
"What! Ohh I will Fucking Kill you!" I ran faster after I said that. We eventually ran to the basement and he locked Adapt's door.
Shit! Great now, everyone will know what happened. He came out of his room and told me that he deleted the video and didn't show anyone.
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
"Okayyyy!"
I knew Rain wouldn't do that to me. Rain and Adapt are my best friends here at the house. They wouldn't tell anyone my secrets that I told them.

(TIME SKIP!)

Lucas came into my room while I was playing CSGO. I took off my headset and looked at him.
"Yo!" I said as he came into my room.
"So about what happened........"
"Don't tell anyone." I said as I blushed.
"Lemme guess, you told Rain?"
"Yeah...."
"You didn't se-"
"Nope. Just your head."
"Good. Now you wanna play somd cod?"
"Yeah, sure."
"Oh and btw I told Nick."
"What!" I said as I turned even more red.
"Yeah, he's cool with it. He actually thought the situation was hilarious."
"Really?"
"Yeah." He said as we walked out of my room.

Happy birthday 20th birthday LUCAS 🎂🎂🎈🎉🎂🎂🎂!!!! for the short chapter, I'm traveling again. There might be only 1 chapter put out next week but I'll try to make up for it when that does happen. My question is, has that ever happened to you?" Anyways guys, Hope you had a fantastic day and FAZE OUT!