Chapter 5

-Jacquees POV-

After we won our last game of the season 56-0 was the score. I seen Kionna and Leah leave. I've been noticing that something's up with Kionna cause she hasn't really talked much I mean she'll still text me and stuff but that ain't the same and I know I ain't did nothing wrong cause I cut all my hoes off for her and I been extremely faithful to her. While going to the locker room Khalil ole punk ass bumped into me. "Watch where you going homie." he said to me.

"I ain't yo homie nigga." I snarled at him.

"Naw you not but yo girl is ha holler at chu later." he said grabbing his stuff and leaving.

I was so mad at that comment he made cause that shit was just wrong. Once I left the school I went over to Tevin house to chill with the rest of my niggas then I was gone stop by Kionna's and see how she holding up.

"What's up my man.''Bobby said dapping me up as I sat down.

"Nothing much homie." I said pouring me drink.

"Nothing much man Que we have gone undefeated since the last 4 years of school when it came to football and that's cause of you and you gone say nothing much. Nigga you crazy." Chris said taking a drag from the blunt.

"Well you know how I do.'' I said brushing my shoulders off and doing a little dance.

"You a fool Que."Bobby said laughing.

"Aye Tev is it cool if I take a shower real quick before I head over to Kionna place. She hasn't been her self lately and I'm worried about her." I said.

"Awe is Jacquees in love." Chris cooed at me.

"Hahaha so damn funny.'' I said giving Chris the finger.

"Yeah it's cool but I want to go with you cause I love me some KeKe." he said rubbing his hands together.

"Watch it nigga." I said grabbing my bag and going to the bathroom.

After I took my shower everybody ended up coming with me to Kionna house. I knocked on the door and Miracle answered in some booty shorts and a sports bra.

"Where yo clothes at!" I yelled at her.

"Look what you want cause I don't have time for the bull." Miracle said.

"Man move." I said pushing her out the way.

"Kionna!!" I yelled.

I heard moaning and groaning coming from her room and then Khalil walked out her room. "What the fuck you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just came to check on a friend that's all." he said leaving out the door.

I still heard moaning and groaning coming from her bedroom so I went upstairs with everybody else following behind. Now I see why Miracle had on what she had on cause its hot as hell in here. I looked knocked on Kionna door and I heard Deja yell its open.

"Kionna?" I said.

"Yes." she groaned.

She was rolling back in forth in her bed and she had a trash can beside her bed and she was wrapped up in multiple blankets.

"Baby what's wrong." I said rushing to her side.

"Que." she said crying.

"Yeah." I asked touching her.

When I say Kionna was cold I mean she was like a damn ice pack she was freezing cold. "Kionna I think you might need to go to the hospital." I said holding her arm.

"She don't want to go she's being so damn stubborn saying she's a Robison and Robison's don't go to hospitals they fight it out." Deja said rolling her eyes.

"What? Thats the most stupidest shit I've ever heard in my life." Issa said.

"Thank You." Leah said.

"Fuck all y'all." Kionna said weakly.

"Kionna baby you need to go to the hospital." I said rubbing her cheek.

She was about to say something when she started throwing up. "Ewww" Tevin said.

"Look how about this. How about we let you stay here tonight but if you not doing any better tomorrow night we take you to the hospital. Deal?" I said.

She nodded her head up and down meaning yes. She tried to get out of bed but ended up falling on me. "Where you going?" I asked catching her.

She pointed towards the bathroom and I helped her to the bathroom. She wanted to brush her teeth so I had to hold her from behind so she wouldn't fall over. It hurted me so much to see Kionna in this much pain. After she brushed her teeth I helped her get back in the bed. "Que you think you can handle Kionna?" Leah asked.

"Yeah I got her." I said sitting on the bed with Kionna.

"What we supposed to do then?" Chris asked.

"It's plenty y'all can do around here come on I'll show you." Kiyah said taking Chris's hand.

"Okay." everybody said.

After everybody left I was gone go downstairs to get Kionna a bottle of water. When I got up Kionna grabbed my hand. She shook her head no meaning she didn't want me to leave. "I'm just going to go get a bottle of water for you I promise I'll come back." I said to her.

"No please just stay in here with me." she said hoarsely.

"Okay." I said.

I took of my shirt and my pants and that left me in my basketball shorts and boxers. I pulled the covers back and got in bed with Kionna. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped her my arms around her. She turned over so she was facing me and she started caressing my cheek. She was about to kiss me when I moved back a little.

I know that's my girl and all but she sick and don't nobody know what's wrong with her so I don't know if what she got is contagious or what and I wasn't about to take that chance of getting what she got. She looked at me weirdly then I kissed her cheek and said "Get some rest okay baby."

"Okay." she said lowly.

-Kionna POV-

I layed in Que arms and I was just just getting worser and worser by the minute. I looked at Que while he was sleeping and he was so cute. He slept with his mouth slightly open and he was snoring a little. I caressed his cheek but stopped because I didn't want to wake him up. A couple of hours later I had finally fell asleep and I slept like a baby in Que's arms.

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom cause I had to throw up. While throwing up I heard the shower running and I figured it was Que. I was still throwing up when he reached his arm out of the shower and grabbed the towel that was above the toilet and he cut the water off. I was still hunched over the toilet when he stepped out and bent down to my level and started rubbing my back.

"You okay?" he asked me.

I shook my head yes and got up to brush my teeth. I got back in the bed and tried to go back to sleep but for some reason I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned and tossed and turned. I was laying in my bed wrapped in covers till Deja walked in my room with breakfast.

"KeKe I brought you something to eat maybe that'll help you." Deja said.

I shook my head no and pulled the covers over my head.

"KeKe you got to eat something please for me." Deja begged.

"No Deja I'm not hungry." I said shaking my head.

After I said that Que walked in with a biscuit and two pieces of bacon and he had jelly on the biscuit. "Kionna baby you got eat." Que said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I don't want to." I said closing my eyes.

I felt Deja leave the room and I felt Que come up to the head of the bed where I was. He wrapped his arms around me and said "KeKe you got to eat something."

"I don't want to." I groaned.

"Kionna please for me just take a small bite of this biscuit." he said trying to feed me his biscuit.

"Que gone I don't want to eat." I said pushing the biscuit out my face.

Que kept trying to feed me his biscuit and after a while I took a bite and he left me alone.

-Later on that night 9:30 p.m.

I was rolling around in my bed cause I had gotten worser if that was even possible.

"KeKe you got to go to the hospital no ifs ands or buts about it I talked to mom and she said you need to go to the hospital now." Deja said.

"Ugh fine I'll go. Help me put on my bedroom shoes Que." I said.

"Que?" I said.

I looked over and that nigga was sleeping. I shook my head and Deja helped me put on some pants. "Que wake yo ass up." Leah said hitting him on his chest.

"Huh what." he said jumping up.

"We going to the hospital come in.'' Leah said.

I don't know why or even how but its like the room started spinning and the last thing I remember was me falling in Deja's arms and her screaming.