Welcome back to the real world

There I was standing at the entrance to Hickory Oak middle school. As I opened that front door it happened. Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. There she was staring me in the face as usual, but this felt different, unusual why was she getting so close up to me? She said, "so I see you have been gone for a while where have you been?"

"Why do you care," I asked?

"Well it has been a while since you were here, and you only showed up on the first day of school and never appeared?"

"Why do you even need to know it is my own business?" Eventually a big crowd has formed around me including Peter! Peter is my crush, but if only I had the nerves to tell him.

I finally said " I was in the hospital and that is all the info I will give. Now will you please give me some space and leave me alone?"

Later that day I ran in to Peter. He asked me why I was in the hospital? I told him it was because I got a sever concussion, and it caused internal damage to my skull. I didn't tell him how and he didn't really care. Even though my brother doesn't really enjoy me I wouldn't want to hurt him like that.

When I got home Ellen was there, but she looked stressed because her wedding was in a month and she still hasn't gotten her dress yet. My mom was gone as usual. So I went to my last resort, Dylan. I don't usually talk about my life or even my day with him, but I needed to share with someone and he was the only one there.

I walked in very softly and said, "please don't yell I just wanted to talk to you. I know you hate me, and I am just a annoying little sister, but I need help and no one else is here. When he answered I was surprised he said

"I don't hate you it's just every time I look at you I can see dad I your eyes, and that kills me.

"I said, just look past that for me right now please because I need you?"

"So here it is everyone at school today was surrounding me and asking where I was and it was awkward, but Peter, who I have a crush on talked to me. This may sound weird, but I like to tell people about my day and I haven't been able to do that for a while."