Change

My best friend paige is the only person that really gets me. over these past years it has been rough and many things have changed, but the one thing that hasn't is paige she is still the same as before. we just sat there together and talked forever and then she tells me that she is moving back to the city.

Right then and there everything froze and I could barely breathe I was so happy!

It has been a couple weeks and today is the first day that me and paige get to go to school together.

As we walked in it was the same old same old Jenna walked up but this time it was different I finally learned to ignore her an know she means nothing to me!

Everyone was racing around like crazy, but then I overhead a conversation with Jenna and Camilla saying that Peter and his girlfriend just broke up.

"Maybe Peter has feelings for another girl" says Camilla.

"Well I will take him." says Jenna.

"Paige did you hear that."

"Hear what?"

"Peter and his girlfriend broke up."

"So.?"

"I guess it doesn't really mean much."

"Do you like Peter?"

"he doesn't like me so no."

Ringggggg

The bell for lunch rings in everybody's ears.

"I will be right back Kyla my mom came to stop by and give me my lunch I won't be more than five maybe ten minutes."

"Sounds good."

Today I finally decided to eat in the lunchroom.

There weren't many people there yet so I just sat at a table close to the window.

But before too long there was a big group of people around the table.

"Um what are you doing here siting at this table.?" said Jenna

"Well I am just eating lunch like everyone else."

"No you aren't because you aren't like everyone else."

Then even more people come around the popular girls and boys.

"Why should I have to move?"

"Umm"

Then before anything else could go wrong I stand up, but as I am standing up she spills her spaghetti all over my clothes and spills her ice cold soda down my back and I was humiliated ad freezing cold.

I run away in tears not only the embarrassment, but the icy coldness on my back.

But everyone just laughs.

On my way to the bathroom paige sees me and immediately comes after me.

"Kyla what happened?"

"Everything just please get me some towels and clothes from my gym locker.